StudentOfLeove

Integrating supernatural expirience?

5 posts in this topic

After meditating daily one day I started to become really focused. I stopped moving my body and was just focusing on being present to the moment. Suddenly I began to feel so good and was so mutch more amazed by my environment. Then as I was looking at the clock seeing the arrow spinning slowly I realised there is no time. Time has stopped. That was amazing. But more amazing than this was that I started to hear reaaallllyyy good. I could hear through walls which normally wasnt possible. I felt hyper-aware of my environment. Now I am trying to integrate this expirience. I am not quite sure what exactly happened there to me espiecially the part where I could hear really good because that part felt kind of supernatural. So if not Leo himself is there anyone who can help me facilitate the integration of this unusual expirience and explain me a little bit what might happened there?

Best regards

Edited by StudentOfLeove

Sounds like a kundalini awakening. Heightened perception,bliss,timelessness, are all indications that the life energy (prana) is finding expression due to the clearing of some obstructions in the nervous system. How long have you been meditating?

@StudentOfLeove

Sounds like a clairaudience siddhis.

Attaining the Siddhis: Superhuman powers can be gained through practicing some yoga techniques and meditation, but they usually are more of a distraction or hinderence to Self- realization then anything. It's best to not pay them too much attention.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

As far as "integrating" goes, it's already integrated as the opening up was the integration. The attachment to the experience is what will keep you/it from further progression. If you stay steady with the practices,there will be more openings/experiences that come and go, so let them. Trying to re-experience or capture a previous experience is a fools game.

What doesn't come and go and is beyond all experience is the real. All else is bondage.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard