mandyjw

Just Imagine

456 posts in this topic

I think I've been doing the spiritual practice of ass backwards meditation my entire life. Can you meditate backwards? Well no. You can't. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

DAMN! I never really watched this to the end. Daisies and a farm truck. xDxDxD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

There have been thunderstorms today and my emotions are all acting haywire too. Crying about how amazing people are, angry about other things and seeing the blame, etc. 

Listening to my books on tape I found in the free library box with my pink cassette player and thoroughly enjoying them. My first foray into the real healing aspects of spirituality. The variety of tapes in the box on healing and mind body connection is crazy. Started with Christiane Northrup, she is amazing. PMS is actually a naturally occurring psychedelic trip, I knew that, suspected it, needed an authority to tell me so. Purification, crying. So we make fun of it, belittle it and pretend to be above it. 

I didn't think much of it, but I went to get groceries this morning and had some old money complaining habits come in and then noticed the song playing. "You don't have to live like a refugee." xD

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

PMS is naturally occuring psychedelic trip. With how many excuses and explanations will they come up with. xD

Sorry just found that funny. 

Of course you did. I know that you secretly want to burn the patriarchy with me though. Then we'll really laugh. 

So maybe I should clarify my thoughts, in all seriousness, we hold ourselves away from our own inner guidance/love when we create authority figures. We love them. We hate them. We blame those authority figures. Maybe sometimes they deserve the blame within the story, sometimes not, but never, really

It all comes down to inner blame and inner shame. The authority figure is created to try to guide oneself away from blame and shame, but also perpetuates the belief in it. It's needed for a time, and then it's realized that one only creates blame and shame, authority and subject for themselves. 

Edited by mandyjw

33 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Sorry don't wish you anything bad. Just laughing many times I read and heard  PMS this PMS that. Like a lot a lot. 

Just find it so funny like how many different explanations are there for PMS. Does women use PMS as excuse yes they do. Just jelous because we man have nothing. Like literally nothing. 

Just find it funny. 

I don't know how far you've gone into physical disease and pain as a manifestation of thoughts or emotions but women are designed so that this stuff comes up cyclically, they can either resist it and suffer or deal with it. We've been mostly taught to resist it, hide it, laugh it off, pass it off, medicate it.  

Also men have these emotional flare ups too. They are actually less predictable than ours. Which is what's really funny.

Edited by mandyjw

@zeroISinfinity So I take it you'll help me burn the patriarchy? xD

Insights for the morning,

Everywhere there is great power is something we think we should be ashamed of or afraid of. 

Vulnerability and beauty are inherently linked, perhaps even equivalent. 

@zeroISinfinity Dude, yesterday you asked Nahm to confirm the "truth" of what I said in a comment. He just pretends to be a wise old lady. Come on, burn the patriarchy. No one knows what they're talking about around here. Some more profoundly than others, sure, but still. 

Edited by mandyjw

@zeroISinfinity I actually have no idea what it means. I'm just playing too. 

@mandyjw I think we like to assume it's about patriarchy or matriarchy when it's really about sovereignty 

@zeroISinfinity dude yeah they are both 'woke as a joke' xD 

12 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@mandyjw I think we like to assume it's about patriarchy or matriarchy when it's really about sovereignty 

Yep!

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw Oh c'mon just ask. Sagittarius, all about Truth baby even if it doesn't serve me one bit. 

I'm libra, and balance is just some sort of bullshit idea that doesn't exist. xD

@zeroISinfinity i dont mean it negatively, it's the same for you and me, and all reality. Everyone simply kids themselves to different degrees, and some speak on it professionally xD 

@mandyjw sorry but i don't think you could be awarded "most imbalanced Libra", besides it's not just about the ideas, it's the energy they point to :) 

@zeroISinfinity I thnk what's interesting is "awakening" is recognizing our full 360 degree potential to be and express using all zodiac signz to make the best out of this life. To identify ourselves and others with a sign can be both limiting in a good and a bad way, because it's revealing how someone relates with themselves and the world, while simultaneously having the potential to put people in boxes. 

Reality is what is but It's cool how there's so many ways to point to it, that's why it can be beneficial use terms like dimensions to explain the many layers/perceptions of experience. They are discovered/remembered 

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw Libras. Yeah remembered. Thanks. 

Scorpios faaaaaar far superior. 

Well scorpions are fucking badass, try being represented by scales. No wonder I think astrology is bullshit. xD Was born on a full moon though, that's badass, so I'll take credit for that part. 

@mandyjw what’s it mean to be born on a full moon? 

if astrology is bullshit then so is the Myers Briggs personality test and we aren’t all really connected, not to the planets/moon/stars/sun, elements or each other; It definitely doesn’t reflect the internal to the external, it’s totally NOT the most accurate model of reality out there, it’s just a belief system, not actually unique to each individual 9_9 

the funny part is people are using astrology whether they know it or not, just not always to the depth or using the same terminology, no one is immune to it because ITS A FACT :D 

? for the upload 

Edited by DrewNows

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows Really got shocked. I did. What da... I saw some of my past lives. Was fun experience to say atleast.Consciousness helluva thing. 

xD it's funny cuz there's not actually any linear time, but then there is because that's the relative experiences we are "moving" throughout life, an awakening is jumping out of time and there's all this potential for understanding through past lives, that's blown my mind about quantum healing hypnosis, seeing completely new explanations for personal/singular life events 

Edited by DrewNows

@AtheisticNonduality I know i am terrible 9_9

Am i communicating too "high-consciously" right now or are you speaking spiral dynamics?

purple (highest) > red (lowest) vibrations.... xD