Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yanyan

Why Am I Like This ?

12 posts in this topic

Hi I'm Ryan , I'm 20 years old . I have a problem please help me , hope you understand my English

Why sometimes I already know what I want to do but I can't do it because I'm distracted with not that  really important things like (Facebook,playing games,playing basketball), and the important things that i should do, become just a word. Always ended with nothing and hard to improve myself . how can i prevent this ? please help me , thank you . I appreciate your time and effort. :)

Your English is annoying, but you seem like a good person.

Stronger life purpose. Meditation

34 minutes ago, Christopher Ferguson said:

Your English is annoying

How unnecessary. 

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

How unnecessary. 

I think you need Therapy. I think that's nicer than telling you to calm down because you obviously have serious anger issues. You're really really scary. What I think.

Edited by Christopher Ferguson

47 minutes ago, Christopher Ferguson said:

I think you need Therapy. I think that's nicer than telling you to calm down because you obviously have serious anger issues. You're really really scary. What I think.

Therapy? Anger issues? Scary? Really?

Perhaps look at your own projections onto me before you click 'Submit Reply'

@Christopher Ferguson , I would like to invite you to take your own advice!

Try talking to people in person the way you posted this thread, and see what happens. I seriously challenge you to do something like that. I think you'll realize how childish it is for you to say something like this on the internet.

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

You need a large dose of Clasik Obas, + NoFap and meditation

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@yanyan , take a look at these videos, they might help: 

Many more videos Leo made are giving valid solutions for that type of issue 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Do not think and just act. If u really care just log of ur computer and do whats needed when u read this.

@Ayla thank you ayla . I appreciate your effort and also to all of you guys who replied . thanks a lot godbless :)

In my opinion, it has to do with consciousness and self-mastery. 

If you've decided to change yourself as a person, pick up certain habits and self-actualize. Then by definition you're operating from the perspective of your true self. The choice comes from you conscious self.

Getting distracted, sticking to bad habits and procrastinating is the EGO intervening with the process on a subconscious level. Once you break that cycle and manage to become conscious again, you'll be able to stick to your goals and stay focused enough on what you're trying to accomplish?

How to achieve such self-mastery? Well, it's difficult and simply the result of habit. The more mindful you become as a person, the more often you'll be able to see yourself from an outside perspective and step in.

Hopefully, it will help. Meditate and practice intervening your habitual activities.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w