Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DivineSoda

No More Conspiracy Theories - I Pledge

5 posts in this topic

I wholeheartedly agree with @Leo Gura when he says, be careful going down toxic rabbit holes. They are cynical and will take you away from awakening. 

I dropped this stuff many years ago for exactly this reason. I realized there are higher truths and staying obsessed with this stuff was holding me back.

What bothers me around here is the flat out denial of it. I've always said, allow yourself to realize the truth of the lies that surround you, and once you "get it", drop it for your own sake because there are higher truths at play. But to flat out deny and call people delusional.. well, I think you have a lot to grow in this area @Leo Gura ?

But it's your forum, and I very much respect you wanting this place to stay pure and focused on awakening. 

So I pledge to stop posting anything conspiratorial in nature on this forum. If I respond to others, it will be to encourage them to take a more balanced approach and realize there are higher truths to this Universe. However, this being the 'Society, Environment, Politics' section, I will continue to seek the highest truth and keep people honest where appropriate.

I encourage others to do the same. Let's keep this forum focused on awakening and truth. As always, I am grateful that this platform even exists and aspire one day to create something with a similar spirit. So thank you Leo.. your heart is in the right place. ?

Yeah, some topics went off the rails. Apparently he allows us to catch our own monkey mind in the act. Can allow the thread of the Out of Shadow to be locked if wished by the mods to reduce the pollution. Even if it can create a good discussion base about those topics, many things are still unverified and still has a steady foot in the realm of conspiracy. Whatever the truth is, we can wait for it to come out instead of endlessly speculate on it here.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

i think its cool to post stuff like that but for gods sake make sure youve researched thoroughly and check your sources!! try to debunk yourselves while learning and dont have an agenda :] there are true conspiracies out there like mkUltra, its not all wrong

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I'm glad he's closing down conspiracy threads because they are everywhere, and more contagious than COVID 19.  I went down the conspiracy rabbit hole at one point a few years ago, until I realised that there are about as much critical thinking and actual evidence based claims as evangelical Christianity or Scientology.  I have watched dear green friends become Trump supporters as COVID 19 has disrupted society, usually because they are anti-vaxxers and he's doing things like freezing funding to WHO.  They are posting rubbish youtube conspiracy video's all over facebook and other platforms and all critical thinking or looking at alternative evidence has disappeared.

In discussion with other green/yellow friends, we see it as a dark cult that has taken the minds of so many into an endless rabbit hole where helplessness and hopelessness pervade.  It is certainly NOT a healthy place to be, or an awakened place to be, as so many of them claim.

So thank you Leo for helping this become a place where this nonsense is not tolerated.

Edited by Freakyboo

OK, but, can i keep the one about 9/11 being done by ancient aliens led by the lizard royal family paedophile cult???

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston