Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
intotheblack

Thoughts on this guy

5 posts in this topic

I know this looks looks like a conspiracy but just watch until the end then tell me your thoughts on this. 
does anyone know who this guy is? He only seems to post videos on Instagram,  but his teachings are always about love.

Anything can be "proven" by ignoring external factors.

Which is why theorising ( connecting the dots between completely unrelated events to make some GRAND FUCKING THEORY OF EVERYTHING )  is nothing more than an addiction that you should break when self actualising. 

It's mental masturbation. Allowing your mind to run wherever the puppet strings of impulse pull it. Fear of a lack of awareness, due to a misunderstanding of true awareness. False open-mindedness.

I seem too passionate here, but people like him have a habit of leading others down dead ends.

"I already said something was gonna happen in 2020"... woaaaahhhh..... how moving... who would've thought that something noticeable could happen within a 12 month period....

He is right about the Love stuff tho.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Haha yeah.

It’s not something I’ve looked into just saw the video on Instagram and found it interesting about the 7 trumpets and about this (pandemic) being a mass awakening.  
I looked through his other videos which are about ‘normal’ life stuff and self love. 

Yeah, sometimes coincidences can be fun to be seen as other than that, a coincidence.

Keep in mind, there are multiple pandemics every decade. 

The guy himself seems pretty immersed in his own persona. Even the text on the borders of that video give it a cliche insta clickbait vibe, lol

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Were not living in any year, its all made up, the Buddhists are living in the year 2563... How can that be? Its all made up. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!