electroBeam

Why Does Imagination Cause Truth

33 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam Maybe truth is something you imagine.

Mind fuck him more next time that wasn't sufficient :)

Reality is such a mindfuck it's unreal.

And that in itself was a mindfuck haha.

Love it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

35 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its due to Oneness and the strange loopyness of Oneness.

If you want a big taste of this study Quantum Mechanics - listen to Leo's videos on debunking Quantum Mechanic's and then i recommend the Great Courses on Quantum Mechanics and Einsteins Relativity.

Basically as you inspect the nature of reality at the subatomic level - in other words rockbottom - you find that matter exists as a wave function - existing in a superposition (infinity) only to collapse into a particular possibility upon observation.

So this reality has no substance.  It is but a dream or a hallucination.   But then you might wonder - why couldn't it be completely measurable and objective? Why couldn't it be a dream that is completely undetectable as a dream?  Something completely objective or completely "physical" that is then within another dream? The "real" dream....the "real" reality...

But see - then you are grounding reality in something, when it is groundless.  Something that is One has absolutely no ground.  It is itself.  So it leaves clues for itself and then gets lost in itself, only to find itself.

By that perspective it could also happen that that One never remembers itself.

Since for Awakening to happen, the One has to imagine that Awakening happens . Why if it never does it?

Since there's no ground, also it can't be no defined end

Oh boy that is scary. What if I keep dreaming for eternity.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What if I keep dreaming for eternity.

You have and will.  But you have also discovered yourself and will continue to do so    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its due to Oneness and the strange loopyness of Oneness.

If you want a big taste of this study Quantum Mechanics - listen to Leo's videos on debunking Quantum Mechanic's and then i recommend the Great Courses on Quantum Mechanics and Einsteins Relativity.

Basically as you inspect the nature of reality at the subatomic level - in other words rockbottom - you find that matter exists as a wave function - existing in a superposition (infinity) only to collapse into a particular possibility upon observation.

So this reality has no substance.  It is but a dream or a hallucination.   But then you might wonder - why couldn't it be completely measurable and objective? Why couldn't it be a dream that is completely undetectable as a dream?  Something completely objective or completely "physical" that is then within another dream? The "real" dream....the "real" reality...

But see - then you are grounding reality in something, when it is groundless.  Something that is One has absolutely no ground.  It is itself.  So it leaves clues for itself and then gets lost in itself, only to find itself.

Yeah you really just need to contemplate what an object is(like a coke bottle) and realize you can never get to the bottom of what it is(Nothingness). Same with the self.

Creation seems to form and exist simply by not inspecting it. The coke bottle exists so long as you dont contemplate what it is. The false self exists so long as you dont contemplate what it is.

@Nahm yes the only reason why I'm taking this question seriously is because I think its True. But what if the question itself is imaginary.

Edited by electroBeam

48 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

By that perspective it could also happen that that One never remembers itself.

Since for Awakening to happen, the One has to imagine that Awakening happens . Why if it never does it?

Since there's no ground, also it can't be no defined end

Oh boy that is scary. What if I keep dreaming for eternity.

No, all imagination and division comes to an end sooner or later and ends in Oneness/Truth. Dreams are always temporary.

Awakening is not imagined. The dream is imagined. Awakening is beyond that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening is not imagined. The dream is imagined. Awakening is beyond that.

This can't be echoed more.  What is actual is Truth.  Many mistake that here and choose to use psychedelics as the scapegoat (i have no idea why)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

36 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

yes the only reason why I'm taking this question seriously is because I think its True. But what if the question itself is imaginary

I think we’re sayin the same thing. Maybe different terms would be more communicative...such as the finite was always infinity...? Now I’m imagining we are saying the same thing, so, nvmd. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Now I’m imagining we are saying the same thing, so, nvmd. ??

?????????

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This can't be echoed more.  What is actual is Truth.  Many mistake that here and choose to use psychedelics as the scapegoat (i have no idea why)

What do you mean using psychedelics as a scapegoat?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

26 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What do you mean using psychedelics as a scapegoat?

Meaning a lot of people seem to think awakening on psychedelics is less valid than an awakening sober.   They think it was just the psychedelics and not actual.   I say awakening is awakening.   Truth is Truth!   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura so when we die? Do we stop seeing things? I dont know how it works.

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

the thing is u cant wake up unless ur asleep and u cant sleep unless ur awake. my son this is the cycle of god. awakening = understanding and by creating contrast between knowing and not knowing u create awakenings which themselves r illusory and of ur own creation. wake up son theres no such thing as awakening.