Joker_Theory

What is awakening?

47 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I read someone saying that awakening is nothing more than just having an out of body experience like astral projection. Obviously they have not gone further than that and made up there mind that that's it. Is awakening like where you have a out of body experience were you leave your body like astral projection. Doing that while in meditation must be one hell of a awakening imo. Is awakening an detachment of sorts??

If so could some of you describe your experiences with meditation, it just happening in waking reality or even psychedelics??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

I like to describe it as if you were inside a videogame for your whole life, withouth not having a clue what a videogame is. You just called everything you encountered yourself "a part of reality". You took the videogame totally for granted, and each "fact" that exists in the culture of the videogame, as something totally true.

Then one time something happens and you realize you are in a videogame, the parts you call reality actually are all made of the same thing. (in the videogame, we could call it "bits"). And all relative knowledge inside this videogame can´t never "get" to the actual bits, because the knowdlege itself is made of bits!

The biggest awakening is supposed to be realizing that you are the creator of the videogame, too. Haven´t verified this yet.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33 Wow sounds "matrix" like! Like the bit's are codes that turn into images. Makes sense i remember someone also once said that everything is light and the light turns into what we have here as reality and it's like playing a game. Totally forgot about it.

Cool thanks for your explanation. :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

1 hour ago, Joker_Theory said:

Is awakening like where you have a out of body experience were you leave your body like astral projection.

No

It is realizing that you are God dreaming up reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

It is realizing that you are God dreaming up reality.

okay, maybe i will wake up to that. So how did you realize it like the experience did you wake up like an out of body experience to see your God or awake like for real like we wake up from a dream as humans as God?

Edited by Joker_Theory

When one becomes lucid in a dream, One can change the dream through one's own will. 

This should be possible if reality is God dreaming it. Jesus walking on water should be just scratching the surface so to speak. 

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS Maybe it is possible it's just hard to do or maybe these laws in this dream is different and Jesus in an a parallel universe could do it somehow but only a few can in this parallel universe. Only a thought. :D

Edited by Joker_Theory

@Joker_Theory Perceptions don't have to change. You just realize that your body is already God. God is exactly what you see now, minus the ego.

A change in your state of consciousness is required. This is accomplished with spiritual practices like self-inquiry, meditation, psychedelics, yoga, etc. The practices must be done rigorously.

@Leo Gura Is it possible to experience a glimpse of God with 20-30 minutes of daily meditation habit combined with one or two 10 day meditation retreats? If not, then what do you think is possible with that amount of effort. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joker_Theory Perceptions don't have to change. You just realize that your body is already God. God is exactly what you see now, minus the ego.

A change in your state of consciousness is required. This is accomplished with spiritual practices like self-inquiry, meditation, psychedelics, yoga, etc. The practices must be done rigorously.

required, means as if there are stone written "laws". Its a dream, meditation, human body, yoga etc, all of these is "story" that is being made up by God on the fly. 

This means, God can easily make up on the fly that all of these things are not necessary, to be fully lucid in the dream. There are no set-to-stone rulers/laws, its all imaginary process.  Beliveing those things to be required before being able to achieve something, is buying into the story, which solidifies the dream, makes it less flexible to "bending". 

Edited by WHO IS

5 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura Is it possible to experience a glimpse of God with 20-30 minutes of daily meditation habit combined with one or two 10 day meditation retreats? If not, then what do you think is possible with that amount of effort. 

It is possible, but not realistic. And your level of realization, even if it does happen, will be very low.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo, got ya. Maybe in a couple of years..

Edited by Joker_Theory

Awakening is the end of the seeking...

Finally, we come to a stop. We realize that all that we are, and all that we need, can be found right Now. The search to become something, to lose something, to find something and to accomplish something perish. We see through the illusion of looking for truth, joy, peace, and love in any place outside of ourselves. We see the Truth That We Are mirrored in all beings and all things. While the ego still exists, we become aware of the ego as simply a tool; not the Truth of Who We Are. Transcending duality and the grip of the ego, we develop the capacity to give unconditional love and acceptance. This is the state of ultimate inner peace, freedom and what people refer to as “enlightenment,” yet those who experience this know that no possible label or mental construct can encapsulate such an experience. 

Ego death is a serious, purging, profound, and shattering experience. It is so deep and so beyond anything we have experienced in this life, that it changes your perception of existence in a single moment.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Thanks, nicely explained.

Have not experienced ego death but i have understood everything you said. The only way to know is prob to experience it and i get that but is it like an out of body experience?

I have heard it described that way but it seems to be a little different for everyone...

Some are instantaneous and some can be gradual...

Once the bottom of the bucket falls out, it never again holds water.

Once the truth is recognized it's never forgotten...

When true Awakening is embodied the self is dissolved... and it's simultaneously recognized it never existed.

You're very welcome my friend ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake  Thanks :)

@VeganAwake wow what you said is almost poetic ♥️♥️

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager How do you know? You are in the wrong place. Your job is to fight titans.

joking xD 

@Eren Eeager ?

@Leo Gura But the ego is also a creation of God, and God is its own creation right. So how is the ego not God? You said yourself that God is the devil, and that there is nothing that isn't God.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla