Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt8

motivation problem

2 posts in this topic

It is really complicated I did discuss this theme with people who do parkour but they didn't help me much.

Me and my friend started doing parkour 6 years ago, he had more courage our skill was closely matched but I just wasn't  brave enough, he got better than me then after 2 years I started going on parkour trainings alone (different city) after 2 years I had a 1 year pause I started going to the gym and tried doing calisthenics right now I go to gym do calisthenics and do parkour but less intensively than I used to do those things.

I know that there will be always someone better than me but one thing buggs me, "the progression" I don't know shit after those years of training, I mean sure I learned something but I just maintain skills and when I learn new ones it's taking too long I tried everything and found out I am unlucky and I lack commitment.

I did like to watch parkour videos  but one thing happened It stopped to motivate me now when I watch something I just see all the pain, commitment and hard work behind it and I just wonder how the heck can someone do that. I almost CRY :(when watching those videos and I used to watch them and be motivated but after trying and doing those things it's different. I imagined myself trying to do those things and remembered how I tried and failed and that's what made me almost cry.

The next thing is that I forgot or got out of shape how to do some things I used to do so I am going backwards

There still are some other things I keep improving but I need to also re-learn.

If you develop skills and talents, there’s no issue emotionally speaking. If you create beliefs about any lacking or short comings, there is resistance because it is simply not true about you. Identifying as the parkour-er rather than enjoying the experience won’t sit well. When you watch the videos you once loved which inspired you, they are now being watched through the filter of the beliefs you’re holding about yourself, turning wine into water. What was fun & exciting, appears serious and pressure inducing. Your unconditional inner being can not ‘go there’ with beliefs which are limiting conditions about who you are. 

To turn this around, start a dream board. You will see in writing everything that comes to mind that you are wanting in this life, how perfectly all of your experience including parkour fits with everything else you are wanting for the future. Prior to actually doing this, it sounds a little ‘too good to be true’. But it does ‘come together’. The difference between having your life dream visually in front of you vs rolling around in your mind is substantial and positively life changing. You might say a change like going from a rollercoaster to smooth sailing. Motivation itself is transcended and inspiration of your source is known. It is delightfull. This will inevitably coagulate and you will be dreaming, realizing, and experiencing things you have as of yet not even thought of. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE