traveler

This girl seems to be trapped in a hellish state, what would help her?

26 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Nemo28 If you are in high enough awareness, there won't be anything to perceive because everything is one. ;)

Hell yes one more Absolute state lover. 

It's this, God damn you lavander man God damn you, you wise fox. 

Well that's the point to, help realize Dreamers that "their life" is that thing and you know to Love all of it. 

That is what spirituality boils too. Love and only Love.

Now forgive me have some peaches to eat. 

Oh you devil well fuck it I am devil too. No lies and no BS. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I personally think demons, which I have encountered myself, are self-manifestions of our psyche. The solution is definitely stop believing in these numbers phenomena because it is unstable and turn to something that is stable such as the present moment and present consciousness.

Stop all thought stories, do not believe them because you don't know if they are coming from a place of love or fear, and sit with yourself. 

I have more of a christian leaning background and conceptually way of seeing spirituality because I prefer it. So I would pray to the Holy Spirit which is just my way of saying, communicate and connect with source of all in life. Speak your piece and listen. Stop the numbers, stop believing in anything, come into your being and look into the silence inside.

The answers to life has no words, it is intuitive and self-evident. The mistake this person made is believing in numbers as a way to seek answers.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry