Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prevailer

Both computers say I’m not God

4 posts in this topic

Both computers have just finished running the programme.They both say I’m not God.These blinkin machines ...they both started  off saying I was God ...then one said I wasn’t but then changed its mind...then the other one did the same.Theyve been arguing for a long time.Theyve just concluded between themselves they are now NOT God.I now know that I need to stop listening to these machines.

But how could you stop listening to yourself? -_-

1 hour ago, gswva said:

But how could you stop listening to yourself? -_-

The computers and ultimately your reasonings will ultimately conclude the following scenarios.1.Both computers will conclude that You are God.2.The right computer will conclude You are God but the left computer will conclude You are not God.3.The left computer will conclude You are God but the right computer will conclude You are not God.4.Both computers will conclude You are not God.Period.If You want to see yourself as a machine well that’s up to you.

You need to start recognising the different types of thought and how you interact with them.You need to start blocking thoughts.You need to still your mind.You need to stop engaging with thought.You will know when you have engaged because you will have disappeared into your head.Stay in the moment and think.Not easy.Know the difference between conscious thoughts and subconscious thoughts.Recognise which consciousness state you are in when you think.Bring yourself out of the autopilot state and into manual all the time.Recognise your own internal voice...talk to yourself internally always. Recognise that thought consists of internal mouth movement...shut the internal mouth up.I could go on and on.You see you are probably not doing any of this ...therefore you remain a victim.