Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

There's only 2

3 posts in this topic

This is a recollection of a previous experience. Its more for others to sort of try and reveal my blind spots, rather than to share and inspire. Despite this, enjoy. 

Caught a glimpse of the big bang today. Funny that the big bang happened 4.5 billion years ago, yet its happening right now.

As I was meditating, just allowed awareness to do whatever it wanted, and it wanted to really focus on the I today. What is this I? How is it separate to God or the present moment? What exactly is this boundary. 

Well its of course a story. Lots of people on here talk about how they are God. But it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to be honest. Yes you are God, but God isn't a human in space and time. God is eternal, beyond space and time. And to literally BE God, based on my humble observations, is to literally not identify with a human. But not identifying with a human is a lot more than not identifying with a body or soul. Its not identifying with being within time and space! Its not identifying with the physical universe! So when I hear very wise spiritual practitioners, walk around saying "I AM GOD, YOU ARE GOD, that tree is God, I'm walking on God"... and then carry on to do things within space and time... it feels a bit off. Like God is, not a human and doesn't have human qualities. God IME is more akin to a universe. As God, IME, you don't do things like think, eat, walk, drink, play. What you do is UNIVERSE. What you do is purely ARE. Maybe this is getting too presumptuous now... but you can think of it as what your 'role' is in a sense is to keep the universe going, not to eat and everything else. Its not some dude in the sky that talks to people and eats etc. Its creation. What you actually are, is very radical. And its so radical that even saying "I AM GOD" is too much, because that's said within the physical world. The most accurate way of explaining you are god is SILENCE. Because during a God Realisation experience (IME) there is no saying I AM GOD hahahaha... because that is totally false. That only makes sense in a physical universe. Go to some completely different salvia or DMT universe and say I AM GOD(I haven't done Salvia or DMT or psychedelics, but can imagine from trip reports). Doesn't make sense... Anyway. 

The title of the thread is There's only 2 and that's because, when awareness was honing in on what the ego is, realising its a story. I saw how the story was being created. God revealed itself as literally infinity, pure void and undefined. Its prior to everything you can dream up. But this sense of 'counting' or multiple objects, is actually illusion too. Its just God, and Story. Not God and multiple stories. When the big bang happened (in experience) there was no multiple stories.

It sort of doesn't make a lot of sense now, but 'multiple stories', 'many' and counting are within the dream too. At the big bag, the whole concept of multiple, many, little, wasn't there. It was totally beyond that, and again this is hard to explain, but God was The Story (not multiple stories), and that Story was infinite intelligence.

And that's the last point, is that maya, illusions, thoughts etc are not 'bad' or 'evil' or 'a distraction' or random or dumb. Stories are infinitely intelligent. 

Meditation is a story, yet its a story that wakes you up? What a powerful story. 

Anyway it was funny that, this big bang didn't happen in a 'particular state' or at a 'particular time' or under 'certain conditions' your washing machine is a big bang. 

Anyway there ya go. 

Can't wait for the day I finally get my hands of psychedelics and let it blow away all these confusions. Can only be hopeful the hard time getting them is infinite intelligence's way of maximising love.

Edited by electroBeam

If God is everything, then everything is. It makes sense to call any part of it "God", no matters how restricted. Though from the so-called human viewpoint, we don't know how God creates the multidimensional dualities, or let alone itself. But I don't think a distinction should be required, since as God we already know how to access those understandings, with psychedelics and death, which are yet other concepts/stories waking you up. Calling oneself God is a clear way of sharing the idea that even the most altering state one can go through isn't enough to define yourself as anything else.

Yo I know nothing there is nothing to know

I am not me I am NOT-ME Not me is me.

Not-me ness. The lack the not the no the empty death no consciousness no awareness no form  no no.

No being no not being no anything. 

No any. No form. No color no sound no sensation no thought no Maya.