Falk

Don´t Postpone Your Awakening !!

28 posts in this topic

@Falk Yes liberation is a concept. But we use liberation as a word to describe "this".

There is no liberation.

There is only "this" :)

There is no "I" to be "nothing".  You're implying that there is an I that is capable of being nothing. 

Again i get it , you say there is only "this" There is no "liberation", but there is only "this" 

Apparently the word "liberation" is bad and the word "this" is good for the first one does not exist at all and the second one is the ONLY!! one

Always nice talking to open minded people ... xD  (all 3 sentences start with an A ..have you noticed? cool hm?)

16 hours ago, Mal said:

@Falk

Awakening implies there is somebody to be awakened.  

You're speaking from a non-dualistic perspective (truth). From dualistic perspective (illusion), awareness manifests and experiences itself through forms ( 'us' including). Language is being used to deliver the message by trying to explain the unexplainable. 

6 minutes ago, Falk said:

all 3 sentences start with an A ..have you noticed? cool hm?)

I noticed yes :)

9 minutes ago, Natasha said:

You're speaking from a non-dualistic perspective (truth). From dualistic perspective (illusion), awareness manifests and experiences itself through forms ( 'us' including). Language is being used to deliver the message by trying to explain the unexplainable. 

Agree :) lets all try to not get caught in semantics when talking about spiritual topics...and also not in general.

Edited by Falk

6 minutes ago, Falk said:

Agree :) lets all try to not get caught in semantics when talking about spiritual topics...and also not in general.

You're suggesting that there is an I capable of not getting caught.

I hate to break it to you, but you have no say in the matter. :)

That's the ego I'm pointing to

19 minutes ago, Mal said:

You're suggesting that there is an I capable of not getting caught.

I hate to break it to you, but you have no say in the matter. :)

That's the ego I'm pointing to

Again , what is the problem with the "I" ... why is "I" so much worst than any other conception? they all exist as part of the dream... they are not EVERYTHING and they are not NOTHING ...they are just SOMETHING , notice them smile and go on...

Edited by Falk

17 minutes ago, Falk said:

Again , what is the problem with the "I" ... why is "I" so much worst than any other conception? they all exist as part of the dream... they are not EVERYTHING and they are not NOTHING ...they are just SOMETHING , notice them smile and go on...

The dream is created when the "I" imagines it has control. 

There is no I, it's a subtle effort, but true reality means recognising that there is no "I" calling the shots.

If you had any experience of this you would know what I'm saying.

And there is no problem with the I. That "problem" is a product of your imagination that is fighting for supremacy. 

Edited by Mal