Javfly33

Aren't you guys kind of hyped for death?

43 posts in this topic

Funny, I was just talking about this yesterday with my mom. I had pretty much the same thought process until I had my first couple of enlightenment experiences last week and this week. We're already in paradise homie. Your entire life is a perfect gift to yourself, from yourself. Especially if you're on the path of awakening, this lifetime will be unfathomably beautiful for you my friend. When we're looking forward to something, that's a sign that what we're experiencing right now is somehow inferior in our minds. As you become more conscious, you'll realize that is wrong. This life is the greatest gift you could possibly give yourself. Life is like a song. If we spend the whole time waiting for the beat to drop, we miss 99% of the music.

Glory to God. Blessings to All. 

Yep...The illusion is thinking there's something here now ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There is ME, God. Time for God's sex with itself(highest spiritual teaching). Make out with soul man. OMG. 

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yep...The illusion is thinking there's something here now ?

@VeganAwake ¿isn´t there "something" here? I get that There´s nobody here. Just some thoughts that some time give themselves the illusion of being a separate self.  It never was anyone here! :D 

However there is "fenomena" here, I am asking in what will this "fenomena" change into ?

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@VeganAwake ¿isn´t there "something" here? I get that There´s nobody here. Just some thoughts that some time give themselves the illusion of being a separate self.  It never was anyone here! :D 

However there is "fenomena" here, I am asking in what will this "fenomena" change into ?

Yes absolutely there's apparently Something Happening Here and it's completely empty... a pregnant nothingness happening for No One..

Nothing will die because nothing was born.

Ultimate phenomenon.... best in town ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

LOVE is here. That's nothing, not a thing. 

You took non dual teachings literally using logical mind and made up conclusions and now you beleive them. 

Practises!

No BS stance tired of kindergarten. 

@VeganAwake

All of this is not "perfect" it is manifestation of you, your formless (Pure Love) nature and this is that. It's You, this forum is you. 

(yes even this average size penis is manifestation of God, really man, tired of it all, have some fun atleast) 

May I rant against ?. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

No it's more "I am right" ego unleash but for good cause that's paradox in whole thing. 

Makes ❤️ on fire so it's good. 

No, relax there is nothing wrong with anything, it's always all good can't be otherwise even in principle. 

It's all game of LOVE with itself. 

There is no suffering. 

Ok how to explain you better re inversion of Mind gets you what you will call "life". Provides you a chance to "be a devil" to experience and create among "others". So as such you can experience good and and bad relative to existance game you are in. Including all conditions derived from it. 

With enlightenment MIND gets inverted back to it's original state. In a sense it is a death before death or end of existance game before "death of a body" and "universe" with it. 

@zeroISinfinity Wow that's crazy.

So how do you do the inversion?

Do you have to be good person in devil land before God lets you wake up?

So all people who commit suicide are ahead of me on the path because they  are already with god.

What's the inversion from no self it's small egoic self. 

Even self that beleive there is no me inside of body is still self.

You are God(Everything /Love/Consciousness) all the time that's the joke.

You fooled yourself brilliantly to be you know human in universe with life purpose (sorry had to☺️). 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

49 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What's the inversion from no self it's small egoic self. 

Even self that beleive there is no me inside of body is still self.

You are God(Everything /Love/Consciousness) all the time that's the joke.

You fooled yourself brilliantly to be you know human in universe with life purpose (sorry had to☺️). 

Last part I felt the humor :D