TrynaBeTurquoise

Mushroom "Meat Locker" Experience, your dosage experiences?

9 posts in this topic

Yesterday I dosed 1.5g of my self grown potent Golden Teachers. Within about 15 minutes I started to feel the come-up (drank some water with lime juice, I have a fast metabolism too) I was getting some mild anxiety, until within an hour I started seeing visuals, fractal patterns and strong emotions coming up. I started thinking irrationally and was googling how to stop a trip, but I just hopped in a hot shower which felt really good and calmed me down a bit. 

Most of the trip though I think I was in what Terrence Mckenna called the "meat locker", its an in-between phase where I felt like I was confined in my body, and it continued to be uncomfortable until I laid down on the coach and got a really euphoric body-load, closed my eyes and just felt a warm healing energy start to consume my body. After that was nice, and I felt like It had a healing effect.

Have you ever encountered this in-between dose, and at what dosages produce more of this ego-discomfort for you?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise I did like 50ug of LSD a few weeks ago because my baseline was already pretty psychidelic so i thought a minor dose would push me to a break though into bliss. But i just got stuck prior to full surrender, and I was just in misery. I find going with larger doses is good because it forces a sink or swim situation. Especially, for me because i have a hard time pushing my comfort zone, the drugs just do it for me. Especially at higher doses.

@Raptorsin7 Thanks for the reply, yes, taking a bigger dose will help you surrender, there are still these "in-between" places in bigger dosages in mushrooms at least. For example 3g compared to 4g compared to 5g. Just second hand knowledge for me, have never gone over 3g, but theres still that possibility, at least with mushrooms, of being stuck in a more difficult zone for the ego. 

Guess It just boils down to putting on the big boy pants and experimenting. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Its nice to have goals to orient the trips around. Like right now i don't feel good, i want to feel happy, blissed out, amazing etc. So i know for me that's the goal of these trips is to find good feeling. I'm also trying to master league of legends, so i try playing on the drugs too which helps me measure progress. 

Like my last trip was 1.5 tab and i felt connected to the game while playing it was really surreal.

Having those clear goals with the trips is great because i can measure progress on and off the drugs. Like i know what's possible for myself in the game now, i can literally feel connected to the virtual world. So when i play the game sober i know what i'm going for. 

@fridjonk I basically did Lime-tek in reference to the trip I just had lol. I looked up to see if it was just as effective as lemon tek and saw some saying it was the same. I did have a very fast onset, like I said started seeing visuals before 1 hour and thats when they were at the strongest. 

@fridjonk Damn! You've got some huge balls

cvr3r6ie43021.jpg

You're about to get blasted into space with lemon tekking 2g. Sending you love  

8 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Sending you love  

@TrynaBeTurquoise Thank you! :x

I was going to do 5g lemon-tek, but have decided to go for 2g then 3g later instead. I think I will get more out of it that way. :)