Bryanbrax

Warning

5 posts in this topic

This is a good reminder in theory but the sheer cognitive dissonance this would cause if a person actually accumulated a ton of spiritual concepts but never put any of it to practice would be in itself a tall feat to accomplish. In my experience, this auto-corrects itself, theory leads to practice, practice leads to more theory, if you blatantly have an opportunity in front of you to put something into practice and deny doing so after going to the trouble of studying and seeking out this stuff that is a bit weird imo, maybe some deeper issues going on there. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

The problem is that most of the current spiritual literature even if practiced is still ineffective for people with fewer reincarnations than the ones who attained actualization so far (97% of the current population). So even practicing it won't get you to actualization. All other need psychedelics to actualize. All sources in my signature.

Edited by Arzack

My extremely powerful technique. I call it "in one ear, out the other" no joke. I make it my business to forget everything I am taught. There are some gentle guidances that are helpful like beacons that guide a plane when it's landing...for example, the knowledge that enlightenment is meant to feel like your losing your mind is extremely helpful... otherwise, when it starts to feel like your losing your mind you'll stop. But yes I agree with this post a lot. In one ear out the other

Edited by Aaron p

Just learn that which you can put into practice. Rest is redundant 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.