JonasVE12

Arguments to being high all the time?

62 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, JonasVE12 said:

Can you explain why that is your judgement. At this moment, I think your judgement is based on your own self bias against weed.

if weed came in a capsule form, you would be very quick to make a video about it and being very excited how it greatly enhanches your life, you would even put it on number 1 of your nootropic video. 

yes this is the most biggest bias of leo, and his biggest fear among the "drug world"

I would bet my entire family, that if leo was smoking weed an entire week, he wouldn't resist being regular. And this is why he doesn't do weed.

and so leo just avoid his fear of being addicted 

there is no punishment for being high all the time,

because being high doesn't exist. we are all high the time.

only others judge you being high or sober, according to their values and standards.

Salutations JonasVE12:

On 28/02/2020 at 3:59 PM, JonasVE12 said:

I used to smoke weed regularly.  ...  Fun and excitement are high values for me...

Before anything else just be advised that your dedicated thread failed to show up until i cared to use the search tool while logged in, otherwise it appears the front pages won't update for weeks if not months, whatever...

On 28/02/2020 at 3:59 PM, JonasVE12 said:

...the cost would be an argument.

Well i keep writing that most people get initiated/trained to abuse before anything else, on top of confusing the substance with some favourite consumption tool which simply promotes a need for "T-Breaks" besides making it an expensive habit, especially in a prohibitionist context including in my province where it's supposed to be "legal"...

Good day, have fun!!  B|