Mongu9719

Difference between god-self and no-self?

11 posts in this topic

Are you still aware that you are a human being in no-self? What about god-self? What is the difference between the two?

@Mongu9719 The difference of no self vs ego self is detachment. Everything is the same except you see things as they are. Reality feels like a dream.

I have seen the infinity and nothingness, but not God, so I cannot tell you my perspective on that. Infinity can be really painful. It is what killed my ego.

What's the difference between you sober and you high? amplify that by a 20 000, there is no difference except perception. 

They are perfectly identical.

God is that which has no self. Which makes it the One Absolute Self -- an infinite being that contains all beings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How many sides does a circle have? 0? Or an infinite amount? Or is it both simultaneously? 

Edited by Consilience

There isn't anyone here...

The we that we think we are is apparently some kind of unknowable energy... it's incomprehensible and unfathomable.

Whatever THIS is, it can't be understood by the human mind.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Leo Gura in one of your videos you said that we can become aware of no-self and then we can become aware of god-self. What did you mean by this?

30 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

@Leo Gura in one of your videos you said that we can become aware of no-self and then we can become aware of god-self. What did you mean by this?

You can become aware that a glass is half-empty, and then aware that the glass is half-full, and then aware that the glass is you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Whatever THIS is, it can't be understood by the human mind.

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

aware that the glass is you.

THIS=Full glass =You @VeganAwake

All you. 

(no freakin wonder I do not like this, so much lies and they have to lie) 

@Johnny5  I know you were generalizing but just to clear up any confusion OP may have. 

@Mongu9719

Thoughts and Feelings still continue post-awakening, however, there is no I-Thought they get attached to, so there is no resistance to them and no 'stickiness' to emotions and thoughts, they flow like a river. They rise in awareness, do their thing, and go again. Normally we get entangled in our thoughts and feelings and identify with them. Investigate who is at the center of these thoughts and feelings, is anyone actually there or is just spaciousness? 

The mind is then used as a tool similar to a laptop, when you're doing your taxes and planning a trip the mind is useful and helpful, when you don't need it you simply don't use it, just like when you finish using a laptop you turn it off. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Who is at the center. 

Well this thing ❤️ I guess. 

But I might be wrong. Just regular new spiritual aspirant.

Don't laugh. Hahahahahaha 

Don't laugh. 

OMG entire thing. Just Haahahahaha. 

So lost in, just so lost. That's what they really want. That's the reason. 

Mices walking around sweet cheese that will destroy them. 

Hahahahaha it's hilarious. 

Be trap master, lure them all in. 

Really, it's just way to fun. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity