ivankiss

God, You and Them :: Others exist! (explained)

26 posts in this topic

@ivankiss exactly! Duality is to be enjoyed :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

exactly! Duality is to be enjoyed :) 

I like ur material? Can u recommend me some books?

Edited by Heaven

@ivankiss You're building a religion, aren't you? :)

Edited by Barna

@Barna I just enjoy sharing what wants to come through :) What others make out of it is up to them.

@Heaven Not sure if you're asking me or Charlie... But I really enjoyed reading Matt Kahn's "Everything is here to help you". It's a great book of Love with a powerful healing effect.

And in case you're interested in reading about the mechanics of reality - try the Ra material: "The law of One". 

@Heaven Hi, ill recommend some authors and books and I guess you mean in the topic of Non-Duality. 

(All these are what I class as “finished” as in fully Self-Realized :) ) 

Ramaji- 1000, “No Mind, No Problem” , he also has a self-inquiry one if you’re interested in that practice. 

Ananda Devi- The Intimacy of The Infinite 

(I’ll be honest I’m slightly biased to these 2, was a hardcore seeker before working with Amanda, who helped me so much in my journey :) ) 

Rupert Spira- The Art of Peace and Happiness, and any of his other books. 

He is quite “wordy” though.

Francis Lucille (Ruperts teacher) also has some great books.

I AM THAT - Nisgardatta Maharaj- many regard this as the “Non Dual book of the 20th Century! 

Be as you are- Ramana Maharshi 

My personal favourite is 1000, as it led me to working with Ananda and receiving RASA, which I’m hoping I’ll be able to “give” (more transmit) by the end of this year! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi