WHO IS

Why do spirituality teachers grow beards?

27 posts in this topic

@ivankiss classic ?

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

They say being a good meditator is about being relaxed, so maybe the best meditators are the most relaxed with their facial hair.

also, we shave due to societal pressure, if you don’t give a toss about society you won’t cave to such pressure.

I'm just confused... somebody said my mustache was ugly today but it sounded like they were giving me a complement!!

This is my first mustache so I haven't learned the mustache lingo yet.

Can somebody help me with this?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake did you not want to make it a little smaller? it’s already a little chauvinistic maybe you could beard quote someone else?

i guess you tapped into the two square centimeters trap.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, remember said:

@VeganAwake did you not want to make it a little smaller? it’s already a little chauvinistic maybe you could beard quote someone else?

i guess you tapped into the two square centimeters trap.

I've been rereading your response for an hour trying to make sense of it.

I think I got it... you are saying you love my red mustache and I should grow a beard to accompany it. ?

Is this accurate?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Hehe I'm just kidding around buddy...❤

I had to remove my mustache picture that thing looked hideous lol..

@WHO IS mate, spiritual badasses grow beards for one reason, they're spiritual as fuck. You instantly gain 10 consciousness points for having a spiritual af beard. I knows that im not a master yet because i cant grow a beard. I will be a master one day. #Beards.org