Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jes

Trying To Learn

84 posts in this topic

Insight on intuition 

Today while I was about to take a nap , I didnot close my eyes because I got an intuition ,that my niece is about to come home ( normally she sleeps at her home if her grandma is around)  

Oh My Goodness ,In two minutes the bell rang ,and it was Her 

Edited by jes

Insight on chimp brain while complaining 

I just put awareness and be at the moment ( IMP step : didnot rush towards the answer ) and I just came on right time :) ,

Bottomline: presence , patience ,Practice 

( hurry is job of DEVIL) Only learnt when applied 

When love beckons to you, follow him,
Though his ways are hard and steep.
And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
And when he speaks to you believe in him,
Though his voice may shatter your dreams
as the north wind lays waste the garden. 

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth. 

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
He threshes you to make you naked.
He sifts you to free you from your husks.
He grinds you to whiteness.
He kneads you until you are pliant;
And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for Love's sacred feast. 
All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart. 
But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love. 
When you love you should not say, "Love is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of Love."
And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course. 
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

it was once emotional difficult decision , and NOW ,this MOMENT 

( no anxiety ,no fear , no panic , no hurt ,no palpitation) 

Only left is Calmness, gratitude ,gracefulness , love and BIG SMILE :) ( this is ME ,I am forever Free) 

Open minded ( seems easy to read) but when implemented ,then get the true essence 

very easier of us as identity to become close minded ,try to be open minded ,and get the real pleasure 

at begining ,a good amount of resistance will show up , let it pass ,( patience) and see the result 

The story which tortured you ,the answer is Simple ( no story ,no torture)

Bottomline : Only learn when applied ( don't miss the chance now) 

Live with peace, dignity and integrity 

Insight on one's victim mentality 

During this journey ,you may feel ,you want to complain ,cry and seek attention  ,but sometimes telling others I am fine completely works better than telling I am not ,cause than you give space and time to your inner self for more growth and it will work for you not against you , 

Learnt it when applied,

Again ,being in present moment and with patience , what also work is Smile too ,so you can get space from others 

TODAY : 6/29/2016 

I realised I am sleep ,in dreamy state ,

Journey begins 

2016 is really important year for me ( I am feeling the turning point of my life) If i take the correct decision ,my life will be changed totally career and relationship ahead 

I am living in) physiological aspect In Maslow's triangle ,NOW i HAve to take step to reach the safety 

Today is Day1 I identify that there is decision should be taken 

Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png

while watching Leo video , teachings came to me what ego has done and made hell ,I WAS strong ego in past , with dad ,my ego became defensive so i call ego in weaker form ,but when recent work i get some of self-esteem and confidence ,so when working on process there is no me ,there is no Ego who has control , basically life inside me ,every cell has controlled and made life out of me as part of nature ,not i am an individual was mindblowing ,and it became easy to dissolve this I ,( the I took responsibility of my behavior and reaction when my weaker ego was clashing with another weaker ego ,the reaction supposed to be what it was ( depression,anxiety ,frustration, sufferings) when only stupid I who thinks has control created my illusory life 

even I as identity reach here through nature ,It was meant to be that I has to learn it ,the cells inside this body were designed for it 

everything is life supposed to be in flowing and (i) has enjoy ( no ego ,no control) , I , sorry but you are not driver ,why don't you rest and enjoy every peaceful moment 

Oh my goodness ,this is beauty

Edited by jes

meditation is happening, consciousness is happeneing ,there is no one here who is doing it , life is flowing ,its all part of nature 

throughout this life the I searched for freedom ,just in a moment when I disappeared ,freedom left 

paradox of Living as being vs carefree ego , Don't let ego play games here

A thought in my mind regarding relationship with dad , I was supposed to accept it on day 1 that he didnot love me , and it would not lead me in a person who was anxious , attention seeking , emotional unstable 

Simple formula : accept others behavior towards you ,its fine life is designed this way , if he hates you ,love you doesnot change you as a person 

Notice your self agenda ( I ) gets crazy here and for its survival it hides the reality and hurted every cell with stress , haha ,when The I is only illusion ,

Reminder : Its ok whatever its going on , what truly matters is Live from higher conscious

benefit : detoxification from false self,neediness and addiction is gone , Peace is here surrounding this body and inside 

Edited by jes

Not attending his call ,Am I feeding my ego here ? why ignoring his call ,is the decision i have taken ,why ? I am looking for the answer 

Am i feeding my ego here , ignoring dad is feeding my ego ? 

36 minutes ago, jes said:

Not attending his call ,Am I feeding my ego here ? why ignoring his call ,is the decision i have taken ,why ? I am looking for the answer 

Am i feeding my ego here , ignoring dad is feeding my ego ? 

No, it's just what's happening and it's perfectly fine :)

14 minutes ago, Natasha said:

No, it's just what's happening and it's perfectly fine :)

thanks natasha :)

36 minutes ago, jes said:

Solitude 

Same here.. peaceful day, peaceful life :) 

Being alone doesn't have to mean loneliness. 

31 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Same here.. peaceful day, peaceful life :) 

Being alone doesn't have to mean loneliness. 

I am glad for us xD

Changes in my vital signs