Andre

How Many Entrepreneurs Into Meditation?

7 posts in this topic

How many entrepreneurs into meditation in here?

@Andre I own a marketing business and also am starting my coaching business now. I meditate daily. :)

I am a graphic designer and I am beginning my own company.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Right here :)

Meditation from an entrepreneurship perspective is awesome. It helps me deal with the stress of making decisions and dealing with the unknown. No matter what is happening, as long as I start my day off with my morning sit I always can come at it from the right mental head space. It makes me more charismatic because it increases my ability to be present with people. And meditation builds willpower and the strength to stick at menial tasks that you sometimes have to do when running a business. Just so awesome in every way.

I'm a hypnotherapist, reiki practioner and hopefully soon to be life coach as well. Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness. And a few examples of hypnosis are meditation, prayer, yoga, and driving ( when you miss your exit because you were thinking about what you're going to eat for dinner lol). Essentially meditation is a form of self hypnosis. 

I absolutely love meditation and hypnosis! It calms the mind and my ego. Nothing makes me feel better than the relaxed blissful state I receive from meditation. Before bed, I dim the lights, light a few candles, burn some incense/aromatherapy, and put on some binaural beats and isochronic tones when I meditate.  I also love the guided meditation classes. I try to make it a point to attend one once a week. It's like the highlight of my week! ?