Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Response Ability.

2 posts in this topic

So today is my first day of my preliminary preparations for 25th June, preparing for the actualized life. 

I have already failed as I smoked my first cigarette of the day, its okay, I've been very mindfull while smoking it and I felt worse not better after.

As I'm writing this I'm pouring some love on this part of me the love I feel while driving, while making out with my girlfriend the one I get from my mother I'm just pouring it on this addicted side of me. I accept that I'm not mentally strong yet to overcome this addiction but I know that I will get really really mentally strong. 

I know I've failed, but failure is good. I do have the ability to respond to this situation in a positive manner and I do realise that just because I smoked one doesn't mean I should more, now and forever. 

Future mindedness is my top strength and I will use this superpower to project my future and the benifits of being a non smoker.

This one cigarette that I smoked can be viewed as a negotiation I had with my cravings.

Now as I'm writing this i feel a lot of negitivity like I shouldn't have smoked it and now more cravings have arised but I'll just feel it completely. 

End of the day and I totally fucked up but hope optimism and future-mindedness is my top strength..  I hope tomorrow things will be different.