Inder

Does our intution comes on demand?

10 posts in this topic

Can we tap into our intution anytime and always on our demand whenver we need it, or it comes when time is right?  Sometimes we experience intution and sometimes not?

Thanks

In my experience is an everpresent phenomenon but it changes moment to moment according to what is happening but it works in several levels at the same time, it keeps one eye on the biggest goal (our life purpose/self-realization, if you will) and another eye on what's happening right now and the best choices that lead to the attainment of the higher goal.

The problem is that the mind/ego voice is usually a lot louder and frenetic, you have to be calm and present to hear and follow the intuition instead. 

52 minutes ago, Inder said:

Can we tap into our intution anytime and always on our demand whenver we need it, or it comes when time is right?  Sometimes we experience intution and sometimes not?

Thanks

Yes intuition is there moment to moment. Following it always is the end of suffering.

I have developed my ability to communicate with my intuition very powerfully. Sometimes it surprises me, sometimes I ask it to speak. Although it doesn't always speak when I ask, and even when it speaks there are moments when I am sure it is accurate and other moments when I'm not sure. Although, this is one of the most important things for me. I remember I was watching Leo a year or two ago and the voice just straight up told me "x marks the spot" and I knew it was telling me to listen to leo. When I smoke DMT I hear lots of voices. One is hard enough to perceive. It can be very overwhelming. Had a hard trip of DMT recently. Although I trust that it heals my mind deeper each time. Follow the voices!!! Lol they were all telling me to smoke more but I was like "fuck lads, I dunno..." Hahaha. I can feel their presence

You are intuition.  Anything else is a false chatter. When the chatter stops, even for a few seconds, intuition can be, well, intuited. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I think so. It helps to know the difference between your thoughts and intuition. Ask to know the difference. You’ll figure it out. Probably by fucking up your intuitive hit and feeling some minor pain. You probably have tons of experiences like this, you just don’t consider it that way. Also, if your conscious thoughts are louder it’s harder to hear. For me, intuition is more subtle and gentle than ego thought. 

how do you tap into it? By asking questions. It may or may not come at that exact moment, but trust you’ll know soon. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:12 AM, Inder said:

Thanks

Intuition is synonymous with now. You are never without it. It is not duel, so thoughts of controlling it or not, it being on demand or not, would have to be released. Shift attention from thinking, to feel into feeling, that is the source of intuition. Then feel into the source of intuition, it is even more not duel and unconditional.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE