0ne

It's so easy when you have drugs isn't it?

63 posts in this topic

Just now, mandyjw said:

If you want to play "right" I'll play "wrong" for the sake of the game. If you want to play doctor, someone else has to play sick. The point is, it's all just play. The question is... are you having fun? 

I having everything! 

Just now, purerogue said:

I having everything! 

xD:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Me personally, I would not exist.

Then, perhaps you're identifying with what you shouldn't identify with.

EDIT: But anyway, so what?

Edited by Lento

3 minutes ago, Lento said:

Then, perhaps you're identifying with what you shouldn't identify with.

What should I identify with? 

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

What should I identify with? 

It depends on what you want.

1 minute ago, Lento said:

It depends on what you want.

What should I identify with for me not to exist?

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

What should I identify with for me not to exist?

Careful what you wish for ?

Just now, Lento said:

Careful what you wish for ?

I know right , that is why I am here! :D 

4 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I know right , that is why I am here! :D 

So, you actually want to exist! ?

At least for now.

Edited by Lento

Just now, Lento said:

So, you actually want to exist! ?

Yes, I have my own things I have to do . 

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Yes, I have my own things I have to do. 

As we all do.

Seems like everything is well.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again? ?

Oh, yes! The mind.. That little bastard! ?

5 minutes ago, Lento said:

As we all do.

Seems like everything is well.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again? ?

Oh, yes! The mind.. That little bastard! ?

bastard, relative, can't compute! :D

I mean sure , it can be bad, good, it can be anything, best and worst things. 

But for beyond it needs for you to droop things you could never have imagine to be part of you.

Edited by purerogue

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

bastard, relative, can't compute! :D

For all I know, it's born out of Nothing ?

1 minute ago, Lento said:

For all I know, it's born out of Nothing ?

I was actually thinking about why we call it Nothing, because it is not  Nothing and best I could come up with was that it is simply so out of our intelligence and logic, possibilities to communicate  , that we just conceive it as Nothing.

6 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I was actually thinking about why we call it Nothing, because it is not  Nothing and best I could come up with was that it is simply so out of our intelligence and logic, possibilities to communicate  , that we just conceive it as Nothing.

Or maybe because Nothing and Everything are identical. The way I see it is that "Nothing" excludes what humans usually think of something as just a something, because we can't have a 'something' alone, because there's no actual separation between any "two things", because everything is interconnected. So, I perceive the word Nothing as a pointer, meaning; stop thinking! You never are going to know it all. You're always going to be missing something. It is what it is.

Edited by Lento

22 minutes ago, Lento said:

Or maybe because Nothing and Everything are identical. The way I see it is that "Nothing" excludes what humans usually think of something as a something, because we can't have something alone, because there's no actual separation between any "two things", because everything is interconnected. So, I perceive the word Nothing as a pointer, meaning; stop thinking! You never are going to know it all. You're always going to be missing something.

Well, maybe, but I would not call it like that , I got to such state only once and it was far beyond anything you will hear, it was sober, no regular mediation,I integrated my practices in daily life and  pushed myself to states beyond being merged with everything as so forth.

What I got to was like rather indescribable, not like I remember much, as I decided to run away from it when left with choice to go full in or out, forget or go beyond, all I know is that I got information about everything  that was so far out of our logic that I would not even be able to translate it even if I tried.

You can not even imagine such stuff,  vortex was finally ready to close , but consequences seemed more dire then never before. 

Had nothing to do with love! :D 

Edited by purerogue

"Drugs" is a human invention and a loosely defined concept at best. What constitutes a drug and what doesn't? Who gets to say? Our brain is full of "drugs" on its own even if you live a 100% "sober life" your neurochemistry will be interacted with by your emotional states, food you eat, sleep you get, other environmental circumstances that cause physiological changes.

The #1 ignorant defense mechanism I see right now is people lumping in mystical states of consciousness with "drugs". Its just silly and naive, but people don't realize its a programed belief that goes much deeper than they are conscious of. You have to experience how drugs are a made up notion. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

"Drugs" is a human invention and a loosely defined concept at best. What constitutes a drug and what doesn't? Who gets to say? Our brain is full of "drugs" on its own even if you live a 100% "sober life" your neurochemistry will be interacted with by your emotional states, food you eat, sleep you get, other environmental circumstances that cause physiological changes.

The #1 ignorant defense mechanism I see right now is people lumping in mystical states of consciousness with "drugs". Its just silly and naive, but people don't realize its a programed belief that goes much deeper than they are conscious of. You have to experience how drugs are a made up notion. 

True, but it goes the same without drugs, drugs just can bring you deeper in both ways. 

Edited by purerogue

If it's so easy, why make it hard?

Might the ego be attached to the hard way? What might the ego gain from such an attachment?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A normal person with no connections will not have access to psychedelics at all.