Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Facing insanity and lack of ground to reality whatsoever

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Leo says these are good signs

You could always just be batshit crazy.

Don't blame your mental disorders on me ;)

Just because I say things which sound crazy to an ego doesn't means all the crazy things an ego says are true.

You need the right kind of crazy ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

It is love & truth which creates and is aware of ....”reasons”...and fills in a blank (as no reasons exist)....with “fear”. Thinking is so sneaky, there can then surface, a thought of fearing ‘no reasons’. One into twoness is just a “sneaky” gig. There’s no getting around the fear, and you’re doing really great imo. Essentially....you’re making fear up, but don’t take that personally, who could blame you? :)  Scrutinizing & inspecting our “stories” - without feeling into them, is a skill which develops.

Experience this as you may, but yes, and I took a few minutes for some “long distance Reiki” on your behalf. It was very, very, very delightful. ♥️ You really are amazing. 

Woah you are amazing too :$  I will continue to create less fear and more love of course 9_9

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Woah you are amazing too :$  I will continue to create less fear and more love of course 9_9

Not to be a ball buster....but a focus on creating less fear, is creating fear. Like, don’t think of topless super models & cold mugs of beer right now. Dude, I said don’t think about it. Ok, think about it less.          See?  You sneakerton. You’re still thinking about it...and more even...not less. Lol  

Whenever your feeling is “not good”, stop and breathe...and say, what if feeling is right? What if everything’s totally absolutely unequivocally fine...and feeling is guidance always telling me this?   This thing I’m concerned about, if I just at least consider everything’s fine ...and listen to the feeling....

That guy who punched me in the face, well, I’d have done the same thing if I was him, if I had his upbringing, his past, his perspectives. I wonder, if he knew about the feeling, if he’d still be so angry about life. 

The lady who just cut me off in traffic, well, I suppose it’s stressful for her, being all hurried like that. I doubt she felt good about it. I doubt she feels good at all. She probably doesn’t know the feeling. She probably doesn’t know to listen, and slow down, and appreciate all this. 

Same with fear. What am I really fearing? It doesn’t feel good. What’s a perspective that does feel good? I suspect your eyes are just washing over the words at this point, cause of the chicks and brews. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

Not to be a ball buster....but a focus on creating less fear, is creating fear. Like, don’t think of topless super models & cold mugs of beer right now. Dude, I said don’t think about it. Ok, think about it less.          See?  You sneakerton. You’re still thinking about it...and more even...not less. Lol  

Whenever your feeling is “not good”, stop and breathe...and say, what if feeling is right? What if everything’s totally absolutely unequivocally fine...and feeling is guidance always telling me this?   This thing I’m concerned about, if I just at least consider everything’s fine ...and listen to the feeling....

That guy who punched me in the face, well, I’d have done the same thing if I was him, if I had his upbringing, his past, his perspectives. I wonder, if he knew about the feeling, if he’d still be so angry about life. 

The lady who just cut me off in traffic, well, I suppose it’s stressful for her, being all hurried like that. I doubt she felt good about it. I doubt she feels good at all. She probably doesn’t know the feeling. She probably doesn’t know to listen, and slow down, and appreciate all this. 

Same with fear. What am I really fearing? It doesn’t feel good. What’s a perspective that does feel good? I suspect your eyes are just washing over the words at this point, cause of the chicks and brews. 

@Nahm Hahaha you´re so right. It´s just that it´s kind of difficult to start abandoning try to undertand life with the mind, from the subjetive-always confusing perspective, and start allowing life to understand itself..., I´ve been all my life repressing feeling

The perspective that does feel good is the perspective where I am always me

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.