Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
student

I feel the energy from the logo

5 posts in this topic

I feel the energy from the logo. When i first enter the site I immediately see the logo and reminds me of what I am after after all 

Whatever I am doing. Walking in that which I call my home, my life, or problems, trauma, healing from the past

I enter the site and I see the logo and reminds me of that which is even upper than that. The healing methods (which work), the traumas that get rediscovered and felt, these are all good things that are happening right now in my life, they strip me rapidly. But it's even upper than this. It is beyond the reality of oneself, reality which includes trauma and healing altogether. The seeing of the logo perpetuates this Truth that i am seeing/feeling/being

these days it just happens that I've became very attuned to my path. i am more concentrated. only find high consciousness/frequency things, from music to poetry, books etc.

then it happens to enter the site... and i must use the word "synchronicity" here, because this is what happens to me. i am in a continuum of finding/stumbling into only things that reminds me of that which is beyond, and the logo is no exception.

i wanted to share this also as a feedback. 
i also think the "self improvement forum" should be changed. it must be more than just that.

*amarican hippie accent*

I feel the energy maaaaaannnnnnn ☮️✌??

@Aaron p I'm like totally in tune with those positive waves.  Can you dig it man?

This place is filled with hippies could sense  something is wrong. 

They are everywhere. 

Leo mentoined I am legend movie but instead of zombies there would be hippies everywhere. Need to save my dog.