Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlphaAbundance

What is the psychedelic progression? How to build up to 5-Meo DMT?

5 posts in this topic

Which are the hardest, most potent pyschdelic? (Ex: 5-Meo-DMT) Which other pyschdeleics should I take to build up to the most potent?

For example:  LSD (100 ug up to 1000 ug) --> DMT (proper amounts) --> 5-Meo-DMT (proper amounts)

Just wondering whether to just plop 5-Meo up my ass or wait till more experienced with others

Do DMT, the realm of heavy tripping is quite scary for me still and I've tripped hard on DMT 5 times now. You just have to be ok with whatever happens. I've defo prepared myself for 5-MeO. I'm plugging a thresh-hold dose on Wednesday. My stuff is old though so might not be enough, we'll see. I have 100mg. And if I like it I'll be getting more from the darknet lol

I would say in order (from my limited experience); mushrooms>2cb>LSD>DMT>5meo>DPT

Edited by Aaron p

49 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Do DMT, the realm of heavy tripping is quite scary for me still and I've tripped hard on DMT 5 times now. You just have to be ok with whatever happens. I've defo prepared myself for 5-MeO. I'm plugging a thresh-hold dose on Wednesday. My stuff is old though so might not be enough, we'll see. I have 100mg. And if I like it I'll be getting more from the darknet lol

I would say in order (from my limited experience); mushrooms>2cb>LSD>DMT>5meo>DPT

Ive found mushrooms to be more challenging than LSD. Interesting ?

@AlphaAbundance It’s not linear. There are many variables that influence one’s relationship with psychedelics. Genetics, karma, early childhood conditioning, life history, sensitivity level etc. I would probably start with a standard psychedelic lije shrooms or lsd to get a feel for what will subjectively feel lije radically altered states of consciousness. See how it goes and go from there. You can’t plan it like planning for weight lifting. With psychedelics, more is revealed as you go. A lot more revealed. Then you go with the flow. . . Yet I would start off planning to have at least three trips and I would make the first trip a low to moderate dose. 

Higher dose mushrooms are very challenging.

I found 4-AcO-DMT to be very challenging too when plugged. Total mindfuckery beyond description.

Many people find DPT challenging. I can see it being so at high doses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.