Aaron p

Is mixing MDMA and 5-MeO-DMT cool?

10 posts in this topic

Couldnt find much about it online. I know DMT is cool to vape with MDMA and that it actually potentiates the MDMA, launching you into an amazing trip. But I'm just wondering if 5meo is cool to mix with it. And if it also potentiates the MDMA? Any direct experiences of the combo in the replies? 

No direct experience but sounds like it would be incredibly intense mentally and physically, especially on the heart, be careful with drugs bro especially if you’re mixing! 

also, what are you trying to get out of mixing the two? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Take Cacao an hour or two before psychedelics to activate the mind and feel good chemicals, detox and enliven the body and chemically nourish the cells so the get the best experience. The Aztecs highly regarded doing Cacao at high to ceremonial doses 28g - 56g block before Mushrooms.

Although with 5-Meo i would probably do 7 - 14g block of high grade cacao 1 - 2 hours beforehand with ceremonial intent.

MDMA would be far too dangerous to mix with 5-meo, if you are feeling anxious ground yourself in nature and tune into the Cacao Spirit.

B R E A T H E

12 hours ago, pluto said:

Take Cacao an hour or two before psychedelics to activate the mind and feel good chemicals, detox and enliven the body and chemically nourish the cells so the get the best experience. The Aztecs highly regarded doing Cacao at high to ceremonial doses 28g - 56g block before Mushrooms.

Although with 5-Meo i would probably do 7 - 14g block of high grade cacao 1 - 2 hours beforehand with ceremonial intent.

MDMA would be far too dangerous to mix with 5-meo, if you are feeling anxious ground yourself in nature and tune into the Cacao Spirit.

Whats your thoughts on Matcha before psychedelics?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Mixing any psychedelic is a risk, so that's asking for trouble.

6 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Whats your thoughts on Matcha before psychedelics?

I have used it with psychedelics, it falls into similar category as CBD and Tulsi. Its just a herb so should be fine although again with 5-Meo and really powerful psychedelics, i would 1/2 - 1/4 the dosage or keep it further away from the time consumed just to be on the safer side.

B R E A T H E

On 1/7/2020 at 11:57 PM, LfcCharlie4 said:

No direct experience but sounds like it would be incredibly intense mentally and physically, especially on the heart, be careful with drugs bro especially if you’re mixing! 

also, what are you trying to get out of mixing the two? 

@LfcCharlie4 the kind of karma I've been passed down isint very good, if thats how it works. My mind was riddled with immense dysfunction and insecurity. I'm having do to a lot of fixing, all my relatives from my mum's side are all psychotic and immature like children. And these are adults older than me. So basically I have a lot of hidden shit in my mind and it can easily warp me into a bad trip, I've found that just a little bit of MDMA can angle the trip in a new direction.

My 50mgDMT/100mgMD trip was sensational

@Aaron p Its definitely a really subtle effect (cacao)

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry