VeganAwake

No free will

28 posts in this topic

The puppet Shin is a bit moody, please excuse it ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I think shin is a wonderful Puppet :) Kind of a moody puppet myself tonight as well lol. Sorry if my post was not that sensitive.  I need to understand people need different way's of looking at things at different times.  I sometimes assume what I need at my current moment in life is what everyone else does.

Edited by Mulky

4 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

As identification to this energetic movement stops it starts to dissolve. Never real as in it never was a you having it. Real as in it exists until it doesn't. Wild indeed. :)

Exactly.... the story of the ME character falls away...Maya is seen through. ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

NO Control ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Exactly.... the story of the ME character falls away...Maya is seen through. ?

Said ME. lol

Just.... 

There is no world. ?

Single hour of meditation is better then 1000 hours of videos regarding spirituality. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

25 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Said ME. lol

Just.... 

There is no world. ?

Single hour of meditation is better then 1000 hours of videos regarding spirituality. 

If you don't understand the aim of meditation you'll just keep running on the hamster wheel forever.

Good luck my friend ❤

Don't take anything too extreme, everyone. I have tripped and experienced I had the power to be thinking thoughts but that does not mean Leo is wrong. Will exists but to the extent of our being. I once became conscious I was a monkey. That beloved monkey was my past live. Without a Will one cannot actualize or pursuit enlightenment or anything profound. 
In one trip my Will created an air conditioner and I felt cold. I believe it was not mere a visual hallucination

Edited by Baotrader

2 hours ago, Baotrader said:

Don't take anything too extreme, everyone. I have tripped and experienced I had the power to be thinking thoughts but that does not mean Leo is wrong. Will exists but to the extent of our being. I once became conscious I was a monkey. That beloved monkey was my past live. Without a Will one cannot actualize or pursuit enlightenment or anything profound. 
In one trip my Will created an air conditioner and I felt cold. I believe it was not mere a visual hallucination

Without will one cannot pursue in enlightenment true but when awakening has happened will is part of the illusion. Will starts to dissolve as this movement is what's awakened from.