Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

If Life has No Meaning, Why Repetetive Numbers?

43 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv  Makes sense. Thanks.

@purerogue Why to stay away from  synchronicity?

@Keyhole  Sounds great. I will do that. 

10 hours ago, thibault said:

This is confirmation bias. You believe repeating numbers have meaning, so when you see them you take that as proof that they are there for a reason and have some inherent meaning. When you see numbers that aren't repeating you just ignore them. You could check for yourself if this is actually happening or if it's in your mind. Every time you check the time throughout the day, write it down. There are 12 repeating times throughout the day : 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 11:11 AM and PM. There is 1440 different possible times. So if after checking the time 100 times you get repeating numbers once or twice it is probably random chance and you should try to understand that maybe you are seeing these numbers because you are looking for them. Not saying that there is no meaning in them, just that it may be you that is giving them meaning and not God or the universe.

This was not my bias. I started seeing them, when I got aligned with my higher self. Then my heart guided me to do the research. I did the study and found that these numbers are signs from the Universe...This is not my bias. I am never like:

- 'Oooh, I wanna see repeated numbers.' 

I never ever look for them, they are finding me...

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

27 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

@Serotoninluv  Makes sense. Thanks.

@purerogue Why to stay away from  synchronicity?

@Keyhole  Sounds great. I will do that. 

This was not my bias. I started seeing them, when I got aligned with my higher self. Then my heart guided me to do the research. I did the study and found that these numbers are signs from the Universe...This is not my bias. I am never like:

- 'Oooh, I wanna see repeated numbers.' 

I never ever look for them, they are finding me...

Because you will try to find,make your own  meanings, purposes out of them either by yourself, or because of what some else told you, it can wreck your psyche worse then most of other things you get to deal with on your path if you step in certain areas. 

It is up to you ofc, knowing risks makes it safer, why do you think that there is any meaning for you?Maybe it is just you seeing clearer trough illusion and it does not really hold any meaning.

Edited by purerogue

Let me put it in other way, I am not asking you to take this post as truth , but it might be helpful at some point, when you increase your vibrations, consciousness level , how ever you want to call it, your mind increases its awareness,attention to present moment, which makes you see things that you usually do not see, but never the least, they still happen all the time , ofc it is never that simple, everything is connected  and your state makes things move certain way too. 

@purerogue Aaron Doughty’s advices synchronicities to be good...thanks for advice

@Nahm 11:11...awakening sign

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

14 hours ago, Rasheed said:

As I said above, I can't agree with that.

I researched it. I did not know what it they meant at first (0 meaning). After the research and study. I found the answers. (Meaning) 

Hehehe... THAT is you creating meaning!

If something had zero meaning, and then acquired a meaning one day, on that day, you created the meaning. In this case, by "research amd study".

You are creating meaning unconsciously. Because you are living unconsciously, like an animal. A human is a meaning-creating animal.

How could something have zero meaning unless it was meaningless to begin with?

You are unconsciously creating meaning by outsourcing it to other humans and authority figures so that you can deny that YOU are responsible. You will say, "But so and so said so!" Yes, and that is you giving so and so meaning and authority over your life. Why do you choose to believe so and so? Only because you are not conscious for yourself and giving away your authority to him.

If so and so told you to jump off a cliff, you'd do it and think it was meaningful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehehe... THAT is you creating meaning!

If something had zero meaning, and then acquired a meaning one day, on that day, you created the meaning. In this case, by "research amd study".

You are creating meaning unconsciously. Because you are living unconsciously, like an animal. A human is a meaning-creating animal.

How could something have zero meaning unless it was meaningless to begin with?

You are unconsciously creating meaning by outsourcing it to other humans and authority figures so that you can deny that YOU are responsible. You will say, "But so and so said so!" Yes, and that is you giving so and so meaning and authority over your life. Why do you choose to believe so and so? Only because you are not conscious for yourself.

If so and so told you to jump off a cliff, you'd do it.

But Leo, I did not blindly believed anybody. What happened was: At first I started seeing the numbers. Then, I searched the meaning. And I did not blindly accept anything. The meanings were verified by my direct experience, like for example:  222 represents, things going well. 111 represented spiritual awakening...so on and so on, all of numbers were aligned with what was happening in my experience. 

I did not believed in any of these, it was not like a religion, I had the prove from my own experience.

10 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

What happened was: At first I started seeing the numbers. Then, I searched the meaning

Exactly. That is proof you created the meaning.

If a thing had inherent meaning, you couldn't search for its meaning. It's meaning couldn't start at zero, and all animals in the universe would agree on its meaning.

See the error in your logic.

The numbers 1 or 2 are totally meaningless symbols. To a dog these numbers mean nothing precisely because these numbers mean nothing until you decide they mean something to you.

Not only is 1111 meaningless, the number 1 is meaningless. It is not even a number to a dog. And so is every other piece of language. Even getting raped or murdered is meaningless. Until you give it a meaning.

You really are not getting this whole business of relativity. Go watch my video Understanding Relativism and contemplate what relativity is.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly. That is proof you created the meaning.

If a thing had inherent meaning, yoi couldn't search for its meaning. It's meaning couldn't start at zero.

See the error in your logic.

I see the error...but, I had 0 desire for these numbers to have a meaning in the first place. I just found the meaning, and verified it from my direct experience. 

On the other hand, if I was to look up the meaning, and then say: ‘This is false, dumb phenomenon.” What would have happened? I would probably fall down in some sort of trap. All because I dismissed the signs. 

I see my error, but still, how does this numbers, fit with my direct experience at hand, all the time? That’s the thing, which confused me and cause me to think that these numbers have inherent meaning. Universe’s way to communicate...

The numbers 1 or 2 are totally meaningless symbols. To a dog these numbers mean nothing precisely because these numbers mean nothing until you decide they mean something to you.

Not only is 1111 meaningless, the number 1 is meaningless. It is not even a number to a dog. And so is every other piece of language. Even getting raped or murdered is meaningless. Until you give it a meaning.

You really are not getting this whole business of relativity. Go watch my video Understanding Relativism and contemplate what relativity is.

I haven’t watch the video about relativism, I will do that. 

But Leo, I have an example from my experience, which really helped me: 

Anytime I went off track, Instead of 111, 222, I started seeing 6-s, all over the place. That’s sign of being out of alignment. 

- Was this not universe communicating with me? Or was this, me giving a meaning to it?

from my experience, I thought it was Universe sending me a message...

Edited by Rasheed

5 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

What would have happened? I would probably fall down in some sort of trap. All because I dismissed the signs. 

Whatever would have happened, it would have been meaningless unless you also created a meaning for it, which of course you have already done in your head. You tell yourself that missing these "signs" would be bad. And so that becomes true for you because you say so.

The trap you fell down is the trap of unconsciously creating meaning. And this trap too is meaningless unless you give it meaning.

You create meaning unconsciously as part of your blind survival drive.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever would have happened, it would have been meaningless unless you also created a meaning for it, which of course you have already done in your head. You tell yourself that missing these "signs" would be bad. And so that becomes true for you because you say so.

The trap you fell down is the trap of unconsciously creating meaning. And this trap too is meaningless unless you give it meaning.

You create meaning unconsciously as part of your blind survival drive.

Numbers are meaningless...then how is my direct experience verifying the meaning of numbers?

I never saw any of this numbers, before I started doing consciousness work, following my passion, doing manifestation practices (dream board, and things of that nature)...Is that just dumb coincidence? I personally think it can’t be.

13 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

Is that just dumb coincidence? I personally think it can’t be.

It's not a coincidence at all.

YOU. ARE. CREATING. IT!

Is it a coincidence that all meteors land in craters? How lucky of them! ;)

Yeah I guess hard to let go of ⬜⬛⬜⬛ game. So addictive. 

Backfires really hard and devoids you from Real Thing which is ❤️

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a coincidence at all.

YOU. ARE. CREATING. IT!

Got it! Higher self is communicating with my lower self, using numbers. 0 coincidence.

Mistake I made here, that I thought this numbers had same inherent meaning for everything and everyone  in the world...

This numbers are so helpful. They just tell me, what’s the best way to continue. 

- Did you also saw this numbers on your journey? Or see them in your day to day life? 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

there’s always a lot of iron in the craters, maybe magnetic, lol.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah I guess hard to let go of ⬜⬛⬜⬛ game. So addictive. 

Backfires really hard and devoids you from Real Thing which is ❤️

It is a mistake to think that these numbers have a meaning, but nonetheless, they are very helpful for me. 

I think, lot of people on this forum, will often see numbers like 11:11, because that represents awakening.

Edited by Rasheed

Yeah lets say "you" have been played out by ❤️ which is this thing right now.

Don't ask. 

God and his mysterious workings. 

@Rasheed Whether the numbers hold some valuable information that helps you survive or not, it has nothing to do with it having a meaning.

It's still deeply meaningless.

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah lets say "you" have been played out by ❤️ which is this thing right now.

Don't ask. 

God and his mysterious workings. 

Great.

15 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Rasheed Whether the numbers hold some valuable information that helps you survive or not, it has nothing to do with it having a meaning.

It's still deeply meaningless.

It has valuable “meaning” for me. Nonetheless, it is meaningless.

LOVE ITSELF IS CREATED MEANING! That's what THIS is!!! OF COURSE it's possible to see love in something as mundane and everyday as numbers. 

If you deny meaning you also deny love behind creation, if you get stuck on the meaning you also miss the love. Like the nature of nonduality, meaning itself cannot be accepted or denied, it is you. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost