Javfly33

Only thing that I know is that I am

87 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake Okay, it’s your life and I understand your understanding. 

But, in my honest opinion there is far deeper understandings to go from where you’re at.

I don’t know if you can see it but subtly you’re rejecting the play& are denying your humanity by saying there’s nothing here.

you are still a human, if you go and smack your head you will feel pain, if something traumatic happens you will cry. 

If you choose not to do that PD work or develop your humanity, from the absolute perspective yes there is no difference.

but can you not see the subtle spiritual bypassing, you’re using your enlightenment/ awakening (experience/ integration idk) as a way to say “so what fuck life it’s meaningless anyways” 

if you are happy, I’m happy for you and you do you. 

Just be careful not to use spiritually/ enlightenment as a reason to never experience the many other beautiful aspects of life, it is here to be enjoyed :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

7 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

But, in my honest opinion there is far deeper understandings to go from where you’re at.

I don’t know if you can see it but subtly you’re rejecting the play& are denying your humanity by saying there’s nothing here.

you are still a human, if you go and smack your head you will feel pain, if something traumatic happens you will cry. 

If you choose not to do that PD work or develop your humanity, from the absolute perspective yes there is no difference.

but can you not see the subtle spiritual bypassing, you’re using your enlightenment/ awakening (experience/ integration idk) as a way to say “so what fuck life it’s meaningless anyways” 

Just be careful not to use spiritually/ enlightenment as a reason to never experience the many other beautiful aspects of life, it is here to be enjoyed :) 

Amen.

--------

Humanity over spirituality.

Devil over Saint and Guru.

Now, I just want to think, feel. Use my real mind, touch my real body. Love my real girlfriend. Yes, another human being. Real, distinct, unique, special.

She is not imagined, not an illusion, not my own self. Just like this Red Bull in my real hands.

Full circle.

42 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Yes the separate self is never happy with where it currently is...it's always looking to attain something else...

More understanding, more beautiful aspects to experience, more absolute perspective to obtain, more I know something that somebody else doesn't... more more more but you can always recognize it because its never satisfied.

He looks pretty happy if you ask me... He is from UK also..

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake I am not debating his happiness, but that doesn’t mean he’s fully awake/ Self-Realized, same as Fred, he’s happy as Larry, but again that doesn’t mean they are fully self realised, same as Eckhart Tolle etc they’re all in that same stage what I regard as the 600s, it’s not a bad thing, and if you are happy here stay there, for me it wasn’t enough, there was still something telling me there’s deeper to go on the quest, for Eckhart/ Tony/ Fred that may not be the case, and in this lifetime it may be exactly what they need and what the western world needs, as many aren’t ready for the teachings of say Ramana as I wasn’t at one point.

I am not trying to belittle you, I’ve just met many people at your depth, and there’s many teachers that say exactly as you did and you worked with Fred who is in that exact stage, and if you’re happy then enjoy it maybe you’ll be there until the day you die, who knows.

This is not about a separate self or about knowledge, in fact at 1000 there really is nothing to teach, hence why silence is the most powerful teaching or more perspectives, except to become lost in the absolute.

I saw through the separate self in an early awakening, however like I said this does not mean there is no personality, I strongly recommend the Enneagram for understanding who you are on a human level (yes I know it must be a crime me saying human work could help you?) but it doesn’t mean you don’t know yourself as The Self. 

I have attached the LOC of Tony as I suspected he was nowhere near “finished” and also a segment of a book I thought would help illustrate my point better than me, hope you had a great Christmas :) 

Enjoy the No self, no boundaries, boundless awareness stage- it’s fun! 

F9D10101-C16A-403F-827A-F0AD12B7D976.png

02DCC67F-6FE0-493A-99E8-7AF043219B80.png

B51B3E28-131F-4788-AA53-707258737A7A.png

81CF7C3E-E5EA-478C-A6E8-19DAB977B743.png

0EFC3E11-D992-4CEB-ABFC-BDBD506412F4.png

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

I appreciate you trying to help I'm just simply not seeking anything anymore...thank you!! Its very kind ❤

I'm liberated and really starting to enjoy life... freedom is Freer than free, it's what was already the case...❤

“Comparison is the death of joy.”

– Mark Twain

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Okay mate I understand, I am just trying to merely say you’ve had an awakening in the 600s and while that is amazing it can go much deeper :) 

But if you’re happy so am I, however, please be careful if you want to become a teacher, and when you’re ready to go deeper lmk ;) 

@Serotoninluv 1000 it’s by Ramaji, Book is No mind, No problem, highly recommend, helped me see the mind is nothing but thoughts and never actually existed, and helps you allow awareness to become the forefront instead of background.

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Okay mate I understand, I am just trying to merely say you’ve had an awakening in the 600s and while that is amazing it can go much deeper :) 

But if you’re happy so am I, however, please be careful if you want to become a teacher, and when you’re ready to go deeper lmk ;) 

@Serotoninluv 1000 it’s by Ramaji, Book is No mind, No problem, highly recommend, helped me see the mind is nothing but thoughts and never actually existed, and helps you allow awareness to become the forefront instead of background.

Enlightenment is not a gaining of knowledge, it's a falling away process. You are speaking about Enlightenment as something that happens in the future that is acquired or gained. Like a badge of honor.

It honestly sounds like you are falling for the biggest trap around enlightenment which is: "Believing that the separate self can become enlightened". There is "no ME" that becomes enlightened. The separate sense of self is completely seen through and falls away under the weight of Truth. All the great Masters understood this.

... it's an Unknowing

The message of Enlightenment has nothing to offer the individual. It's a complete shattering of the belief of a separate ME. When the separate sense of ME falls away, you can untangle yourself from social conditioning which is sometimes referred to as The Matrix... it's simultaneously recognized there never was a separate ME.... the only thing left to recognize is that you are a part of everything that remains. And what is remaining...

THIS!!...There is nothing outside of THIS. If you can find something outside of THIS let me know!!

This is 1000...

Notice the separate sense of ME does not want to dissolve, it will do anything It can to survive whether it's tricking you, and sneaking in the back door and becoming the spiritual ego... it's essentially trying to tag along with you because it wants Enlightenment as well... it's actually quite funny how crafty this little ego bugger is. Once it recognizes Enlightenment is the destruction of itself, it immediately goes into: "THIS IS NOT IT" mode...

The separate sense of self can never tag along during Enlightenment because Enlightenment is quite literally seeing through the illusion of the separate sense of self...❤ it's recognizing it never existed in the first place. That's why it's described by some Masters as a destructive process.

Good luck my friend and please don't be afraid to ask if you need any help with this Falling Away process that all the great Masters describe ?

14 hours ago, Highest said:

Amen.

--------

Humanity over spirituality.

Devil over Saint and Guru.

Now, I just want to think, feel. Use my real mind, touch my real body. Love my real girlfriend. Yes, another human being. Real, distinct, unique, special.

She is not imagined, not an illusion, not my own self. Just like this Red Bull in my real hands.

Full circle.

What about when you are heartbroken? Will you still love all of your mind´s projections?

I´m not saying that your girlfriend ain´t real. I´m just saying that most of people who jump on Spirituality is because their mind projections have caused them too much suffer to take anymore. Too much even to keep playing "the game".

The game comes with rules, one of them one day you can be in heaven, and another you can be in hell. When you are in heaven is easy to get attached to the game, but when you´re in hell you really want to be consciouss that is just a game.

I think the best thing in this life is balance. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@VeganAwake I haven’t once said I’m enlightened, enlightenment is a concept that will eventually need to be dropped like all others.

I have not once said it is something in the future, I am not doubting your awakening, what I am saying is you have had 1 awakening, and it can go deeper, not all awakenings are the same depth. This is nothing to do with a separate self, in fact it is to with Realising The Self though.

Yes enlightenment literally is the most destructive process possible, you are seeing through everything that is false and are left with the naked truth, which is This. 

but, THIS changes, for me now, everything has infinite precious value, as this very world, the duality you are subtly rejecting, is The Self, there is no need to reject duality, once you arrive home you realise Duality is The Self and you no longer need to reject it. 

You may well be enlightened, that is clear, but it is also clear, you are far from finished, it goes beyond Enlightenment, there is no enlightened person, just The Self. 

The problem with the 600s is it’s too focused on negation which can never be an ultimate truth.

”No Self” “No Separate Self” “No Doer” “Non Separation” 

What happens is you subtly reject activity and doing and separate yourself from it as the “No Self” “Nobody Here” anything with negation can not be a final truth, the heart yearns for more than that I’m afraid. 

No Self is a huge difference to being a suffering seeker, that’s for sure, but it’s only the beginning of the journey, I don’t mean this in a belittling way I promise, I just know having been through that stage myself that going beyond No Self, into realising you are God/Everything (700s) is a drastic leap and one you will love.

You are not wrong, it’s just you’re not completely right, you probably think I’m an arsehole and will reject what I am saying and that’s also fine, I honestly don’t mind either way, but “No Self” is not the final truth, no matter how much you spin it, in good time you will also see this. 

You have negated the separate self, are experiencing non-doership as a result and likely a sense of “Borderless Presence” it is easy to mistake this as the final frontier. 

Yet it isn’t and the biggest tele tale is explain your experience of “other people” and the world you inhabit please? 

And once you reach LOC 1000 your egoic self agenda will convince you there's something else you need to do... and on and on and on the hamster wheel you go. The more you seek the more it perpetuates the belief of the separate sense of self and keeps the illusion going.

My advice to you is get off the hamster wheel as soon as possible. There is no end and you are not going anywhere.

THIS is all there is...

There is nothing outside of THIS...

There's no negation or subtly rejecting anything here you misunderstood something that I wrote. 

I'm completely free and no longer a prisoner of my own mind.

Like I said I can help you with this if you like but you can't come with your glass full... knowing is the Trap Unknowing is the key.

Identification with the egoic thinking mind is the sickness. And Samadhi is the cure. ❤ please watch this video with your glass empty.

"The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge"

Edited by VeganAwake

5 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

It’s a nice passage. What resource would you recommend to learn about the LOC model?

@Serotoninluv The book 1000 by Ramaji, it’s one of the best books on Non-Duality this century. His wife Ananda has helped me beyond words and I will be forever grateful, I wouldn’t be the person I am today without them 2 :) 

@VeganAwake My seeking days are over, very recently I have arrived home, there is nothing left for me to seek, in the 6,7,8 and 900s I knew there was a little further to go, maybe you will realise this some day, it’s hard to put into words mate. 

Youre right this is it, and you’re doing amazing, sorry if I came off harsh, its all from love, and just because I know there’s more, I’d love to connect via message and become friends, I promise not to preach anymore I’ve realised my way of speaking needs to upgrade if I’m ever to teach people , and thank you for helping me improve that :) 

Enjoy this period bro, even becoming enlightened at all is awesome and it’s presumptuous of me to make out it isn’t good enough, you seem happy so enjoy it bro. 

@LfcCharlie4  Don't beat yourself up buddy... I don't think you were being harsh, you were being honest and firm in your truths. ❤

I just recently had the realization that there is no purpose or meaning to life whatsoever... "nothing matters". And it doesn't need to have meaning, it is complete boundless freedom that cannot be held to any meaning or purpose. It is whole... it is complete... it is absolute perfection without needing anything else... there isn't anything else... it's Paradise.

I recognized only the mind creates the need for meaning or purpose or for things to be a certain way. 

After seeing through the illusion of meaning and purpose there is nothing else needed to to be understood or continue seeking.

I'm completely free to just enjoy life and be spontaneous and do things out of the sheer enjoyment instead of needing meaning or purpose in the background or forefront for that matter.

In my opinion the constant need to seek to find something outside of oneself is hell...

Recognizing Perfection is already the case is the Kingdom of Heaven is Paradise is enlightenment. 

But seeking ends because we are what we were seeking... it just wasn't recognized ❤...

Yes I would love to have a chat maybe on Skype one day that would be awesome... you have always been a friend my friend... that's the case with everyone it couldn't be otherwise ?

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What about when you are heartbroken? Will you still love all of your mind´s projections?

I´m not saying that your girlfriend ain´t real. I´m just saying that most of people who jump on Spirituality is because their mind projections have caused them too much suffer to take anymore. Too much even to keep playing "the game".

The game comes with rules, one of them one day you can be in heaven, and another you can be in hell. When you are in heaven is easy to get attached to the game, but when you´re in hell you really want to be consciouss that is just a game.

I think the best thing in this life is balance. 

Indeed, it was suffering which lead me to the spiritual path.

But going full circle, I have come to embrace and accept it. Instead of trying to run away from it.

I'll suffer when I suffer. It's part of reality, part of myself.

Full circle.

You can put that on your 2000 enlightenment rating ?

@Highest only goes up to a 1000, learn the rules bro?

@VeganAwake yes life is meaningless but isn’t that beautiful? 

You are then free to create your own meaning and purpose in life, in any area you wish, and as you say free to enjoy the beautiful game of duality, whatever it is you enjoy in life :) 

yeah it’s almost funny, what we were seeking was always right in front of us, yet 99.9% of us miss it, for years on end. 

And I agree, seeking is a blessing and a curse, without it you’d never uncover the truth, but at the very depth the pain you can feel I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy, the confusion is enough to keep you up all night at times, I can only imagine what it was like when people had to go to India or order books from India and wait weeks with a burning question in their head only for the book to confuse them more ?

We really are in extremely lucky times to have the internet and spiritual teachings only a fingertip away at all times! 

And, yes I’ll message you at some point and we can catch up, maybe once I’m trained to give RASA, but that’ll be a while yet, although I think it’s one of the BEST gifts the divine has ever given us, in my opinion, nothing beats silent teachings, as the truth can only

be found in silence.

however words and spoken teachings also have their place without doubt! 

Have an amazing evening :) 

@LfcCharlie4 ❤ sounds good my friend ?

@Nahm https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/what-is-rasa

if I’m honest, unless I could give some form of silent transmission I personally wouldn’t bother teaching, as there’s enough already out there with a flower and talking, personally I believe 1-1 + a transmission is much more powerful and effective, and certainly more efficient. Although I still have a LOT of integration work to do, I imagine 99.9% of people on here do :) 

@LfcCharlie4

No worries. I’m not questioning the validity, or comparing it to teachers who communicate with words, I’m asking what RASA actually is. Not the service, the RASA.

I listened to the link. She explains that it is an acronym, but then says that acronym is a Sanskrit word which means essence. I must be missing something. 

Also, is the LOC subjective? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE