EntheogenTruthSeeker

Marjuana Trip Report: I killed God and Myself

20 posts in this topic

Real quick, having intense mystical experiences everyday with weed that feels like I am tripping on shrooms. 

Never though this path could be so good. 

Anyone ever done lithium and magic mushroom interaction?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Sounds like that will backfire on you.

Be careful with addictive substances. That is the opposite of our work here.

You ain't gonna be awake and addicted to weed at the same time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I personally love using weed for spirituality but i found that if i use it more then 2x a week (with days between), the trips become less and less effective and more recreational (aka escapism), i get brain fog, less motivated, less productive, my sleep quality decreases. It is really easy to deceive myself thinking that i am progressing spiritually when i am just getting fucked up and eating junkie food.

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Anyone ever done lithium and magic mushroom interaction?

Personally I have not, but I know that it won't change the trip and you risk having a seizure.

Are you currently being treated with lithium? For what reason?

@Girzo I'm bipolar sometimes with intense mania after spiritual like experiences. It's complicated - the lithium helps a ton with my calmness

Have you ever taken any psychedelic besides marijuana?

I have heard of people taking psychedelics while on lithium without bigger issues. But you know, it's a matter of dose. If you take high dose of magic mushrooms while being on high dose of lithium, that's just asking for trouble. Choosing the lowest dose possible is less risky, but still is not safe and you have to think very carefully whether you are willing to try it.

Being bipolar you are not only risking to trigger a seizure but also mania. The one psychedelic you definitively have to STAY AWAY from is LSD.

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

Are you currently being treated with lithium? For what reason?

Thank goodness there is someone who deemed it important to ask this question.

@Girzo lol i took lsd and shrooms before and shrooms was much better. Yeah, lsd made me a bit manic. It has way too much energy. I'm gonna stay away from psyches for a while thanks a lot man

@Leo Gura Thank you, Leo.

I realized I killed any concept of God or myself, realized I am just talking to myself and it's imaginary, i am a walking miracle, life is a dream, etc. 

Legit awakenings?

@Recursoinominado haha thank you - it has been interesting lately. I am advancing at depths with it awakening my kundalni i think. I vommited after my first deep trip all the way through the entirety of my being lol and ever since then i feel bliss all the time

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

Have you ever taken any psychedelic besides marijuana?

I have heard of people taking psychedelics while on lithium without bigger issues. But you know, it's a matter of dose. If you take high dose of magic mushrooms while being on high dose of lithium, that's just asking for trouble. Choosing the lowest dose possible is less risky, but still is not safe and you have to think very carefully whether you are willing to try it.

Being bipolar you are not only risking to trigger a seizure but also mania. The one psychedelic you definitively have to STAY AWAY from is LSD.

shrooms can also trigger mania

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Have you had moderate to high dose mushroom experiences and this weed is rivaling that?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Recursoinominado I remember you. And I know you smoke. Great to hear that you are growing out of it. Let me tell you something very important:

(I'll talk in vibrational terms) being an average Joe weed takes you to way higher vibration state than being just sober. Weed can help to learn so much, it can guide you to where you wanna be, it can awaken you, but later when you grow your inner vibrational capacity with meditation or yoga you outgrow weed up to a point that it even starts to slow you down. You notice that you feel shitty the next day when some time back it wasn't such an issue. And you can totally agree with me here that after some time you probably have noticed that you feel very bad after smoking weed. You even wanna quit. Its a great sign that weed has served its course for you, now you need to transend it and just choose a clean path.

I'am going through such a phase now, Iam very mindful about this and contemplated what does this mean. But its a clear sign that one must drop weed in order to reach new hights. Just some insights I have from my own weed journey. Gotta drop cause it even limits me now.

Mahadev

7 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Girzo I'm bipolar sometimes with intense mania after spiritual like experiences. It's complicated - the lithium helps a ton with my calmness

Mate get off the weed. A huge huge healing period is waiting for you. Doing weed regular is overstimulating the energetics. A full stop for a minimum of 3 months is needed.

Edit: it healed me a lot too (especially the sacral chakra). Until i was doing it too much. It then slowed the progress. You need to stop in order to have the system to integrate the psycho/spiritual/energetics.

Edited by Visionary

@Visionary thank you - I will try to stay sober, it's just really hard after coming out of the hospital and adjusting. Spiritual enlightenment is hard as fuck when your brain chemistry does not agree with you

I am currently a weed smoker, but I only smoke on weekends. And if I'm planning on taking a psychedelic for the weekend I won't use it. These are my observations. I had taken a break for about 3 months recently and came back to it. The first time I got high again, I had this insane feeling of no self. It felt like everything was just crazy for being there, as though reality was highly unstable persay. It felt like my ego had taken a backseat for the first time in a while, like everything I had been doing with my life was just there to suspend my survival. After continuing to smoke, every time I do, I get these immediate radical fears. Like as soon as I feel high, I notice disturbances the could be imminent. Like maybe I didn't say something right to somebody earlier that day and upset them, or maybe I didn't put my joint out all the way and something could catch on fire. Sort of like a hyper focus on my actions that I don't have the sensitivity to notice when I'm sober. It kind of feel like when I'm high, I'm literally high and looking down on a lower me that I have been acting out, sorta. I also became super empathetic towards my dog, and just felt this overwhelming sense of wanting to be loving to my dog. I just layed next to him for half an hour and cried sporadically on one occasion. I may take another break soon, as I think smoking too much is not doing as much for me as when I started coming back to it. I don't want to become addicted.

Edited by Nash

12 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Visionary thank you - I will try to stay sober, it's just really hard after coming out of the hospital and adjusting. Spiritual enlightenment is hard as fuck when your brain chemistry does not agree with you

I understand brother. One of my friends has had 3 psychotic episodes. Breathing exercises (holotropic breathwork retreats) and stopping Marijuana really helped him a lot. 

@Nash Good info. It's like a third eye perspective on the world and yourself. Weed is a huge ego killing drug for me