ivankiss

Sad but True; There are no illusions. You're just unable to accept yourself.

119 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Anna1 You from the Absolute perspective, or awareness itself 

I added another sentence to my post.

Anyways, yeah, there is coming full circle, understanding everything is one, etc. But oneness doesn't mean sameness and as I said, awareness is the most fundamental, therefore it has no need to care if one denies its reflective nature (maya) which is illusion. The illusion is meant to trick itself, ourself, but Its meant to be ultimately seen through anyways. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

59 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Prior to Awakening its feels as real as real can be.

Ok, it "feeling" real, doesn't make it real, it only "appears" to be real.

Big difference from saying it "is" real. Granted, it can "apparently" feel very damn real.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

26 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

it has no need to care 

Of course it has no need to care.  It is prior to caring.  Only the illusion of one to care can care.  But that small self that can care, when it discovers it's true nature - it discovers that to resist itself as a self is just interrupting the process so to speak lol.  So wisely it steps out of the way.   It goes meta.

Like you said, it is designed to be seen through.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I added another sentence to my post.

Anyways, yeah, there is coming full circle, understanding everything is one, etc. But oneness doesn't mean sameness and as I said, awareness is the most fundamental, therefore it has no need to care if one denies its reflective nature (maya) which is illusion. The illusion is meant to trick itself, ourself, but Its meant to be ultimately seen through anyways. 

It could be a trick by ourselves... we don't know for sure this is unknown.

What is absolutely known is there is no ME inside the body that is Maya or the illusion.

This illusion ties one to social conditioning which is known as the Matrix.... 

I refer to the Matrix as the illusory belief in the need to seek outside of yourself to feel complete.

An example would be allowing your family and friends to convince you that you need a good career a nice car and a beautiful wife to feel complete.

Also excessively seeking wealth and having hope that the future will be better than THIS!!

It's the belief that something outside of yourself will make you complete...its The Matrix....

Time to take a red pill ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

it discovers that to resist itself as a self is just interrupting the process so to speak lol.

Ah, I see what you mean. I never promote that, no sense in it. Awakening for the action figure is to remove suffering or decrease it significantly by seeing through the illusion (s).

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

17 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Ok, it "feeling" real, doesn't make it real, it only "appears" to be real.

Big difference from saying it "is" real. Granted, it can "apparently" feel very damn real.

Guilt makes one feel a certain way and can control behavior, but is it real or an illusion? ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Thread reminds me of this beautiful video: 

You can know the ultimate truth, what's real and illusion, but still enjoy the journey regardless.

I'm not saying to deny one's humanness, just know what's ultimately true and real....or don't.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Guilt makes one feel a certain way and can control behavior, but is it real or an illusion? ❤

By my definition of real (constant and unchanging), its illusion, but "feels" very real in the illusory world.  Just like a dream seems real when you're dreaming it.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I'm not saying to deny one's humanness

You should tho, since that's not what you ultimately are. 

Just now, fridjonk said:

You should tho, since that's not what you ultimately are. 

You are everything, including humanness and non-humanness 

23 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

This illusion ties one to social conditioning which is known as the Matrix.... 

I refer to the Matrix as the illusory belief in the need to seek outside of yourself to feel complete.

An example would be allowing your family and friends to convince you that you need a good career a nice car and a beautiful wife to feel complete.

Also excessively seeking wealth and having hope that the future will be better than THIS!!

It's the belief that something outside of yourself will make you complete...its The Matrix....

Ok that's a completely different thing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Illusions are 100% real and anyone that has direct experience with True Awakening will tell you the same thing. 

If you can please take the time to watch this video it walks you through how Maya the illusion of the self, will keep you tied to social conditioning and keep you locked in The Matrix your whole life if you're not aware.

I watched a few of Matt Kahn's basic videos on the ego.

In my observation he appears to lack direct first hand experience and understanding of what is involved with a True Awakening experience and how the ego ties you to social conditioning and keeps you locked in The Matrix.

His message of Love sounds great, but he completely underestimates the cleverness of the ego and how it can become a spiritual ego if you attempt to nurture or rehabilitate or love the ego to death.... it's simply doesn't work that way it's a misunderstanding that's becoming very noticeable with the New Age movement. 

Sorry but that's complete nonsense. You never understood what he meant by Love. It's the intimate Nothingness. His work goes so so so much more deeper than most non dual teachings. Recontextualization of Love is something incredibly valuable on the path to self realization. And very necessary to have a complete realization. Any teaching that has no love in it is incomplete. 

Edit: if you followed him, you would know that true love means also to love the complete matrix structure in your ego identity. What he means by love is not a goal oriented process lmao. It is not to achieve anything. Its the recognition of your true intimate state. The path of Love (if to be walked effectively) is one of utmost integrity. This is where it coincides with Truth. His teachings are infected with Truth without him mentioning the word even once. No teacher is perfect of course. But people clearly havent understood his message. Not by a long shot.

Edited by Visionary

4 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

You can know the ultimate truth, what's real and illusion, but still enjoy the journey regardless.

I'm not saying to deny one's humanness, just know what's ultimately true and real....or don't.

See, I'm not sure it's really appropriate to call the journey as a human an illusion; I'm not sure if that's even what you're saying though.

The illusion is the separation. The illusion is thinking "I am this particular one and other's are not me" when in actuality, it's all one happening, all one. But the oneness itself is being expressed as a singular, infinitely unique, finite form and that's the mindfuck. This finitude is not illusory, it is how experience is unfolding, it is actuality. But within this finitude contains an unseparated field of infinity and wholeness. So strange. 

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

You are everything, including humanness and non-humanness 

It doesn't help to ground yourself as human, since you've only known that throughout your life. Point of this work is to go beyond the finite human form into the infinite. But i get what you mean. :)

Just now, fridjonk said:

It doesn't help to ground yourself as human, since you've only known that throughout your life. Point of this work is to go beyond the finite human form into the infinite. But i get what you mean. :)

Fair point haha 

5 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

By my definition of real (constant and unchanging), its illusion, but "feels" very real in the illusory world.  Just like a dream seems real when you're dreaming it.

I like the way Jim Newman describes THIS, he says:

Its real and its unreal...

Its everything and nothing...

He describes the separate ME believed to be inside the body as an illusion within the dream.

He says there is nothing outside of THIS but he says ultimately THIS is also an illusion.❤

I believe it's almost exactly what stated in "A Course in Miracles" which I found very interesting!!

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Its real and its unreal...

I find that when ppl say this,  a lot of times they mean, it exists,  but its not ultimately real.

But, ppl explain things differently and mean the same thing all the time. I've probably misunderstood ppl in this thread, just because of the way it was worded. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

as Ivan says it’s hard to “walk the talk” when fear is chosen over love, accepting ourself does not mean accepting an idea of ourself 

Edited by DrewNows