Highest

The problem of other people

26 posts in this topic

@Highest ?? Ordinary is Good. 

If I might sir...keep it simple.

Step one, Let Go. Just let go man. God’s got you. Sooo got you. You don’t need any fixing. Take your mind off all this, let it go. We’re just kids really. 

Step two, tomorrow, pick up a dry erase board. A big one. Ideally, double sided, on wheels. 

It’s done my man. It’s done. You did it. Truly, really. 

All gonna change from here on out. You’ll see. :)

♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Highest ?? Ordinary is Good. 

If I might sir...keep it simple.

Step one, Let Go. Just let go man. God’s got you. Sooo got you. You don’t need any fixing. Take your mind off all this, let it go. We’re just kids really. 

Step two, tomorrow, pick up a dry erase board. A big one. Ideally, double sided, on wheels. 

It’s done my man. It’s done. You did it. Truly, really. 

All gonna change from here on out. You’ll see. :)

♥️

You are the first one to appreciate the spiritual work I have done ❤️

Yes, it's time to let go, stop imagining that this work needs more work, that it will take my whole life, that I need to sacrifice my life to it. Stop imagining it hasn’t reached it's end, it has now... T

There is nothing to become, only myself to purify. Only myself to become myself, be myself. 

I'm fully conscious now, I am a human being. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Haha the point is not to reach the highest, the point is to realize I already actually have, no matter how ignorant that may sound. The point now is not to continue, it's to end it.

To live, breath and fuckings just be. Tommorow I will smoke some weed since it's been a while and look at the sunset or whatever I can look at, in the forest and forget about all this spiritual work. Just be in the moment, taking in all of it like it's my very first time. Just let it all go, just relax my body, just relax my mind. Just relax. 

@Nahm

@Highest

It really is all done.  When purification arises, let go & have a good cry. No need to make a plan out of it. Even ‘being myself’ - that’s done. You’re you! Ya got no choice, and there’s no one better to be.   Done :)

”There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle.” - Robert Alden 

That quote always reminds me that what is most powerful - is a single thought of what you want. 

Today, be done. 

Tomorrow, dry erase board. 

One candle at a time. Easy. Effective. Enjoyable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Highest

It really is all done.  When purification arises, let go & have a good cry. No need to make a plan out of it. Even ‘being myself’ - that’s done. You’re you! Ya got no choice, and there’s no one better to be.   Done :)

”There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle.” - Robert Alden 

That quote always reminds me that what is most powerful - is a single thought of what you want. 

Today, be done. 

Tomorrow, dry erase board. 

One candle at a time. Easy. Effective. Enjoyable. 

I already have but will do so more tomorrow ❤️?

It didn't feel like I disconnected from God or myself like I imagined it, it was and is liberation for me right now. It's what God wants, it's what I want. It's what ought to be. 

Indeed, with any end there is a new beginning. With every beginning, there must be an end. 

This is literally going full circle. More like returning home again. They say God is your home, I say God already made everything your home. They go on reaching God, the ultimate experience, the highest awakening. Do so, but come back home. Everything and everyone is waiting for you, not to save them as a God or Guru, no just to be with you.