Jahmaine

How to practice “advanced” Wiccan?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know any “advanced” Wiccan practices or books? 

Every book I’ve found so far are “beginners”, just curious are what the practices are and how they go about it, as well as the background behind it.

22 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

Does anyone know any “advanced” Wiccan practices or books? 

Every book I’ve found so far are “beginners”, just curious are what the practices are and how they go about it, as well as the background behind it.

@Jahmaine If you are looking into the occult, I am pretty knowledgeable. 

If you are looking for information on how to affect your reality through magick, I would suggest starting with Jason Miller's Sorcerers Secrets and Aidan Wachter's Six Ways. Ive read TONS of books and wish I would have started with those.

Wicca has some magick but its not super effective. They also have some dogma similar to a religion. Other than that, its a great way to connect with nature but if a connection with nature is what you want, I would steer towards witchcraft.

2 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@Jahmaine If you are looking into the occult, I am pretty knowledgeable. 

If you are looking for information on how to affect your reality through magick, I would suggest starting with Jason Miller's Sorcerers Secrets and Aidan Wachter's Six Ways. Ive read TONS of books and wish I would have started with those.

Wicca has some magick but its not super effective. They also have some dogma similar to a religion. Other than that, its a great way to connect with nature but if a connection with nature is what you want, I would steer towards witchcraft.

What resources do you recommend for witchcraft?

2 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

What resources do you recommend for witchcraft?

@Jahmaine Six Ways is very witchcraft-y and its one of the best books on the occult that has ever been written imo. I would start with that.