Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nak Khid

Does Imagination Exist ?

11 posts in this topic

Your question assumes that for something "to exist" than there has to be a category of "non-existence". I'll meet you in the space beyond this abstraction. Then you can ask. 

Honestly, stop creating unnecessary discourse. 

4 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Does Imagination Exist ?

It is nothing.

This is it right here.  You're in it.  This is nothing.  Not only are you in it you are it. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You are hitting the mental masturbation hard at the moment. I hope you have a happy ending. xD

EDIT: Sorry dude, that is virtually trolling you. Don't mean to be nasty. Perhaps you need to know these things and I don't. 

Edited by Bill W

17 minutes ago, Bill W said:

You are hitting the mental masturbation hard at the moment. I hope you have a happy ending. xD

EDIT: Sorry dude, that is virtually trolling you. Don't mean to be nasty. Perhaps you need to know these things and I don't. 

You don't know that.  He is asking existential questions.  Yes, ultimately you must transcend concept - but there is nothing wrong with grasping it conceptually.  For some that is all they will ever hit.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I remember and I will make this short, that I saw God from my window appering as this immensly bright light, everything around this light were happy to see it, I remember becoming conscious of how specificaly the trees became happy.

My family saw it too, well not really, but in another dimension they saw the light. Suddenly, in an instant, it disappeared and everything came to normal. I thought my family saw God, but they just looked at me and asked "What is it?". They were clueless and in shock and bliss I said "Did you see God?" And they said no. 

Which makes me think now, that it's indeed possible that we are within God's imagination. The way everything in an instant was thrown into this dimension even my family, then how it just instantly dissapeared, leaving only me knowing of what just happened. 

1 hour ago, Highest said:

leaving only me knowing of what just happened. 

Are you sure of that?

Or does the dream dream the dream and there is no you.