Ingit

When will I allow them,,,

9 posts in this topic

Recently My emotions, fear and self doubts are coming up on to surface.... Excess Tension going on inside my Body and my mind is swirling its same patterns.. creating new doubts for me..and same old fears.... been meditating every day (10-20minutes). Previous day i went extremely tightened in my emotions and a lots of fear which I would not give up... i was aware but there was a certain force to it.... These days I am feeling full potential fear.... I have been listening to Eckhart retreatz  before and doubting if they are causing such and I am not sure where I am going... I feel confused stuck and fearful with all those emotions and thoughts racing.

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit What is your question? Formulating straightforward and effective questions is a decisive part of any type of transformation.

unborn Truth

5 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@Ingit What is your question? Formulating straightforward and effective questions is a decisive part of any type of transformation.

Being suffering from a lot time nearly 2 years.... i am not still being aware of the things my mind made up... intense fears, doubts and. False stories... It feels so difficult to sot and watch them every time... I feel nothing growing only egoic mind getting stronger

?IngitScooby ?

What is the worst story you have?

What are your goals on life?

What do you think your life will be if you won't achive these goals?

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Nivsch You asked me the worst problem and thats is my continual worry about how I have been so doubtful, fearful, anxious, and illogical thoughts going through my mind over the past 2 years...I have conditioned it and Now they feel very difficult to drop... They dont go away... i am trying my best.

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit You still haven't formulated a single question. What is it that you need to know/comprehend in order to overcome your difficulties? It's not that I am going to answer your question... it's simply because asking questions actually opens room for understanding and change.

It doesn't matter how many times you say that you're feeling anxious and fearful. If you don't humble down to learn you will be stuck for a long time.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya  to be honest... Without using my thinking mind.... The Only and Only thing about how my mind works and How I feel trapped, bring Awareness to myself.

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit Watch it. A very practical video, very simple and may change your emotional dynamics drastically. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.