Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Not This... Not That...

31 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Key Elements I'm going right to the top. I'm ready, my life has never been lighter then it is right now. It's only going to get harder to accept and integrate the older I get. I have no kids, no partner, nothing i'm really afraid of losing besides dying I guess. This is it. I'm going all in.

Hey, that's fine. It's your decision. But, I'm wondering, if there is a chance that it's not meant to be for some. I'm not saying that it's you because only you know what's best for you on such a profound topic.

That's why, as I've mentioned, I'm doing my life purpose as I'm doing it. I'm only trying to plant the seed and let ppl be off on their journeys if they don't understand. Only those who are ready to hear it, and have the experience will understand. (Just like the 10 ox herding pics.) If I told the whole story and tried my best to communicate and point out that it's the truth, would that be ok? Would this be right? Maybe not. For many, I suppose, they need to do a journey in this life and not skip over it.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why do gurus always claim that they can't actually point to the non-dual nature of reality.

non-duality is flavorless ice cream

@Key Elements If people aren't ready to hear then you can say anything and they won't listen to it. I always wondered about people who were always happy and successful in life. I wonder for them if this journey is right. I think these people never had a reason to seek anything so they will never find this stuff anyways. But many people are seeking they just don't know what they're looking for. They seek money, fame, power, friends, etc but they don't stop to think why are they seeking those things. I'm trying to skip all the bullshit and go right to the why. I guess i'm skipping over stuff, but I like where i'm at i'm going to run with this. 

@Raptorsin7 the ppl with money, fame, and power, do know in the back of their minds that others in the world and in their own backyards are still impoverished. They still know that there are wars and serious crimes, and so many problems, domestically and internationally. But, they do nothing about it. Maybe because they don't care and say to themselves, "hey, not my problem." This is probably a major reason. Or, another reason could be according to this quote, "Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish feed him for life." But, they never take these things into consideration and put it together with--all is one (enlightenment). I'm wondering these are probably steps along with the journey of enlightenment. We see ppl like Buddha and Jesus helping ppl in their own ways during their own time. 

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Key Elements I'm going right to the top. I'm ready, my life has never been lighter then it is right now. It's only going to get harder to accept and integrate the older I get. I have no kids, no partner, nothing i'm really afraid of losing besides dying I guess. This is it. I'm going all in.

This sense of "I" is going to be in for a big letdown. When it comes to Awakening there isn't anything here for the sense of "I"...

Remember, the "I" doesn't awaken...the sense of "I" is recognized to be an illusion.

Simultaneously it's recognized that the sense of "I" never existed in the first place.

Hence why it's hard to point at something that never existed yet everyone is identified with.

When Awakening occurs there isn't some extravagant light show, it's simply shrugged off like: huh weird I was identified as something that never existed... how silly

That's why it's described as "The end of suffering". It's recognized that the sufferer never existed in the first place... it was just a mistaken identity.

Every experience is different so I'm really only speaking from a gradual enlightenment experience point of view. I'm sure an instantaneous Awakening feels much different.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

28 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake So it wasn't worth it? "I" will not like what I find at the end of this journey?

This is where it gets a little difficult to explain:

The belief that there is a separate individual that is trying to attain Enlightenment is the illusion itself.

There will not be a "ME" that wakes up.

Consciousness recognizes there was never a ME to begin with.

It is a radical recognition and it does eliminate suffering of the illusory individual and ends the constant seeking.❤

What's more important is realizing THIS is already perfection. Whether you are believing in a separate individual or not, its perfect in every way...its THIS!!! ❤

?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why do gurus always claim that they can't actually point to the non-dual nature of reality. They always say whatever you think it is... that's not it. They say they can't actually show you it, they can only point you in it's direction. Can someone elaborate on this problem. What is it about non-dual awareness that makes it so difficult to point out.

How can the non-dual teaching be ever present, and yet no one can actually point to it directly?

What is the size, shape,and dimension of awareness? What is it's colorless color,tasteless taste,soundless sound, smelless smell,non-felt feel? Where is something with no age,no shape,no boundary,no size,no dimension,located?

Am (I),ever present awareness.. unaware?

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Raptorsin7 why it cannot be pointed to is kind of like how the eyes cannot see themselves or teeth cannot chew themselves or a scale cannot weigh itself.

Can you tell me why teeth cannot chew themselves? Or why eyes cannot see themselves?

Can you?

No! You can't really explain that to someone... It needs to be understood/seen to be the case... That why teeth cannot chew themselves or eyes not seem themselves...

Same way. It can't directly be explained/pointed to... 

Right...the key thing to grasp is that reality itself has the self reference problem - it cannot reference itself because its one singularity.  Therefore it cannot point at itself  - anything it uses to point to itself with is still itself.

It can't reference itself - it has nowhere to go.

It just IS itself.  Reality just has to discover that it IS itself. 

For someone to explain this is one thing - but when you become directly conscious of it - it is a mystical experience -  For the first time you will be izzing ??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Inliytened1 But what does the experience of formlessness feel like? 

For me it is a dissolving/melting feeling of pure bliss.  It feels literally like i am dissolving into Infinity. (Because that's what's happening)

Its wonderful.  I have never tried heroin but i imagine it couldn't even hold a candle.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 14/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, Inliytened1 said:

Reality just has to discover that it IS itself.

Exactly

Just the discovery/knowing/being it.

Like with the eyes. It's not that they find a way in the end to turn around and see themself... They just realize they are themself.

A knife cannot cut itself.... 

Izzzyy izzzy babbyyyyyyyy

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny