Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Self Inquiry Help

5 posts in this topic

I find this confusing. 

How can I Inquiry my beliefs? What is the process and how I know if im doing it correctly? 

For example, im open about witchcraft and paranormal, etc. But my subconscious brings resistance to these things. How do I proceed to see the truth on my beliefs? 

Be as you are from ramana and the book of not knowing are good to learn correct inquiry? 

I have seen leo's video and it makes sense but still I find it tricky. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I am new to self inquiry. To help you is go to Nahm’s meditations page, he talks about self inquiry, that is way I started doing it. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed Nahm is introducing the basics from ramana maharshi. Download pdf "Be as you are" from ramana. Im half book and already got a deeper understanding of the ego tricks. 

Also, "Im that" sri nisargadatta. 

And The book of not knowing from peter ralston. Go to library genesis its there. If I dont get liberated with those three books i will quit spirituality lol. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link