Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fede83

Love and connection

7 posts in this topic

I love a lot everything,I feel connected to every human being,to every form of existence and not , sometime I have this sensation I know only love and nothing other :) I have yet to explore non duality  

Is my love spreading everywhere a symptom of something I missing? Coming from some underlying pattern which lead me to unconditionally love consciously and not,should I keep accepting it as beatiful it is or exploring the reason why I have this deep love for everythjng?

I can describe as an internal love,something very deep :) sometime I feel it can be an emotion and sometime is just pure love ❤️ 

Unconditional Love is nonduality. You are already exploring and experiencing it. 

You can try and dive into the intellectual understanding of unity. That can be fun and beneficial, too. Just know that the mind can never truly and fully understand. It cannot grasp infinity. At the end of the day; what really matters is what you're already experiencing. Sensation.

Infinite love for no reason, at all.

Edited by ivankiss

17 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Unconditional Love is nonduality. You are already exploring and experiencing it. 

You can try and dive into the intellectual understanding of unity. That can be fun and beneficial, too. Just know that the mind can never truly and fully understand. It cannot grasp infinity. At the end of the day; what really matters is what you're already experiencing. Sensation.

Infinite love for no reason, at all.

So I just keep loving as I do without asking my self the question about and understand how unity work right ? :)