Mindfang413

Suicidal

21 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mindfang413 said:

Update: I am feeling so lost after this. I was anxious for so long over all this, it feels like a shock to me to not have a reason to freak out and because its so sudden and different, i am anxious still??? I still get that empty feeling but i remind myself why things matter.  However, im so used to questioning every reason for lifes existence, that i even question love as an answer and then it suddenly seems meaningless but im catching myself now to remember the importance of love and why it matters. Alot of the time, i still feel like i dont want to deal with this shit anymore. I also wish i had never thought about this stuff in the first place. This non duality and enlightment stuff has completely changed the way i look at existence and its just scary and trippy and i dont like how different everythings become in reality. I wasnt ready for this, it happened too quickly...

What you need is a perscription. Go get a healthy dose of Eckhart Tolle and Rupert Spira, right away. Actually, you cannot overdose on them. Go. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity