Nash

Alternatives To Psychedelics?

6 posts in this topic

Sure why not.  Leo has mentioned in a question I had that 4aco stays in the system for a week so if you take it dont mix with the anything and be mindful 

2 hours ago, Nash said:

Is it a good idea to take 4-ACO-DMT instead of 5 meo since I can legally source it?

4-Aco-dmt is very similar to mushrooms. It's a great psychedelic for beginners. I would start off with a relatively low dose like 10-15mg to test your sensitivity - it will also be easier to integrate insights. For newbies, it is generally better to be underwhelmed than overwhelmed.

If you want to explore psychedelics, the most important thing is to actually get started in a safe, responsible manner. 4-aco-dmt is a good starter psychedelic at a low/medium dose. 

I experimented a bit with 4-Aco I think it's worth the try go for it! Very similar to mushrooms indeed. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

4-AcO-DMT is very good. It's much like mushrooms, but I find it smoother, less chaotic, and easier to dose accurately, so I kind of prefer it. It's very strong on the mystical axis, and apparently people are able to take it to very high doses with little negative effects building up, so it's probably very versatile. I've only taken it up to 20mg, which was plenty for me to have a deep, insightful, life-affirming trip.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.