Tanz

Bentinho Massaro?

18 posts in this topic

I recently found out about Bentinho Massaro, and I would say it's nice to listen to him from a meditation session he did.  Personally I don't prefer to idolize anyone but I can understand peoples criticism of him especially from his Instagram with parties at flashing "the life"

Then it got me thinking, could someone be enlightened and still have a life filled with materialism and orgies of infinite sex?

Generally, I am a contrarian with anyone with a cult following from Deepak Chopra, Sadhguru, or anyone that has a following.... Mainly because I see in events how people become groupies and live their lives through the guru.  Still I enjoy listening to these people but usually, I would not go to any event of theirs more than once and just listen to them online in order to keep my experiences within myself.  

What do you guys think about Bentinho Massaro? I impressed by his rise in a short amount of time being so young.  

Edited by Tanz

19 minutes ago, Tanz said:

could someone be enlightened and still have a life filled with materialism and orgies of infinite sex?

Yes

Because materialism and sex is not other than spirit.

Enlightenment does not limit your actions in any way. It sets you radically free.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When you awaken you're free to be who you truly are and do what you want so of course, however once people open the heart fully they are HIGHLY unlilely to engage in things that cause harm to other people etc, so won't round cheating or sexually assaulting people etc. 

Bentinho is certainly awakened, I wouldn't say he is fully awakened or finished though. 

Also, I'd recommend doing some research on these kind of guys: 

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wjmxvm/the-controversial-guru-who-wants-to-upgrade-civilization-bentinho-massaro-video

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

It's important to distinguish between have an orgie with sexual assaulting people.

If women freely elect to sleep with Bentinho, that's their business.

Of course the trick is that his presence draws them in and charms them. So it's easy for him to build a harem if he wants.

@Leo Gura I wasn't accusing him of that, I was just making a general statement about opening the heart.

Yes, he's young, good looking and people will see him as a master, many girls are going to flock to him, which is why it's so hard for these kind of people to avoid 'scandals.' 

I personally don't see anything wrong with having Harems per say as long as he isn't acting like a complete arsehole with these girls, although the guy I used to follow for Pick Up used to flat out lie about only seeing them etc, so I imagine it's much harder to build a Harem if you're open about dating multiple women at once. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

In practice maintaining a harem requires a lot of lying and manipulating. The girls are never satisfied being in the harem long-term. Girls inevitably drop out and must be replaced with new ones. But it's easy for the guy to justify it to himself because he's getting laid so much.

Generally, fuck the gurus. Take their practices, see what resonates with you, see the results, experiment yourself. Don't give them any authority. You don't know their motives, they can easily manipulate you, they need to survive too. Do it yourself, with independent thought.

Edited by ROOBIO

From my own experience, women want the full spectrum of yourself in order to give you the universe i.e. children

I have asked my wife if she wanted to share me, she says no everytime (lol) and I am not willing to go through all the drama of manipulating my way to some fantasy.  Physical pleasure with a price becomes rather trivial.  But it's interesting for me to see possibilities in a different reality.  

Personally I do question how much he embodies his work and not really interested to go to any of his workshops but listening to him on youtube is worth my time.  

@Leo Gura Exactly, but this guy openly admits to lying and being manipulative to seal the deal, his teachings were effective though and he has an unreal lay count, the challenge is doing Game in a conscious manner, wonder when we will see the first enlightened dating coach lol. 

I see why men want to do it though, especially those going from sexual scarcity or being tied down to one girl for years, it's kind of like a reaction to that, but I do feel it's very difficult to maintain in the long run. 

6 hours ago, Tanz said:

Then it got me thinking, could someone be enlightened and still have a life filled with materialism and orgies of infinite sex?

Why not?

45 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

He has been debunked as a cult leader for quite some time now, by various investigative journalists such as this one:

https://medium.com/@avera.media/cult-mania-inside-the-attack-on-bentinho-massaro-part-1-881b5628b89a

Just by looking at his Instgram, you will find a lot of red flags + incogruence (what he preaches vs what he embodies)

Don't be sheep people.

Succeeding in life, doing what he wants, pissing off white knights and SJWs. Seems like a great guy, followed.

11 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Why not?

@Display_Name, In theory, it would be possible.  But biologically from my experience when you have passionate lovemaking with a woman and you tell her you love her she will go headover heals with you.  Try that with multiple women at once and you might get your head or your dick chopped off.  The more you sleep with a single woman the more she will love you... especially when its very passionate and intimate.

I would imagine the only way it can work without getting messy is if you dont say I love you and you create a boundary and limit the amount of intercourse.  But in an all infinate and loving state... you would be lying to yourself if you hold back any piece of yourself. Or be transparent and say you are in infinite being that wants to share your love around and do not believe monogamy.  

I suppose with the materialism tidbit if you have all of your material needs met the extra money you have left would be used to elevate others would be sensible.  Especially when you die all of the wealth and the entire universe collapses with you so it doesn't matter if you hoard or not.  If a being is everything already why need excess unless they were not everything, to begin with, and just fooled people.  

There is also an issue if one were to accumulate mass amount of wealth.  What kind of hidden devilry would that money be used to suppress another person.  What kind of financial maneuvering would be done to the point that your money is being used without your consent for something wicked.  Such as depositing your money in a bank and then the bank will use that to print more money(fractional banking).  A fully conscious being will be aware of this and create a way for their money to not be corrupted.  Or perhaps your banker uses your wealth to destabilize another bank or country to gain control over them. 

The easy thing to say is, I am not responsible for what other people think or feel, then it would be easier to fuck around and spend all your money to your heart's content but what how long can a being stay in full state of love if that were the case.....  

10 hours ago, Tanz said:

could someone be enlightened and still have a life filled with materialism and orgies of infinite sex?

If a construct of "enlightenment" means "a someone with a lack of materialism and orgies", then no.

If a construct of "enlightenment" allows for materialism and orgies, then you betcha. 

@Tanz Just thought I'd add Enlightenment frees you up to do exactly what you want, that can include orgies and materialism if you wish. 

However, it is likely to be slightly different to mainstream materialism.