Raptorsin7

How to Financial Independence

108 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 Its fine. It's your life. It's upto you if you think that you're going to meet you in 20 years and they will just do happen to have the very same mentality that you had towards yourself at 24 lol

@Raptorsin7 Dont worry. This is actualize.org forum , where someone will soon come along with an idea that you like and you can forget all about our conversation lol:D

@Raptorsin7 I guess what I'm saying is don't make descisions based on a mindset of fear, discontent, anger etc etc. Because if you make choices coming from that place you will condition your reality to reflect that.

This is what karma means.

Come from your highest self, become quiet, relaxed, identify as the observer of everything and let the silence tell you what to do.

If you need more clarification I'll of course help out ?

@Raptorsin7 And try to he aware of using spiritual concepts to avoid uncomfortable dialogues. Spiritual bypassing (thinking you know when really you don't know) is going to hold you back, because all you end up doing is integrating your own preferences.

Noticed how you assumed that everyone will think like you, you said "I wouldn't do X and I wouldn't do y" .

Well that is you trying to impose your current mentality onto others expecting that they will be like you, which is a trap. 

@Nickyy That is a fair point. My plan is to resolve my seeking/general unhappiness while i'm in law school. I think it would be better if i make the decision from a position of strength rather than discontent, which is what's driving me now.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy That is a fair point. My plan is to resolve my seeking/general unhappiness while i'm in law school. I think it would be better if i make the decision from a position of strength rather than discontent, which is what's driving me now.

Ok. Just be careful who you take advice from, you sounded like you were losing it there with "that's your thought story" stuff. Not healthy 

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy Honest expression is healthy. But i see your point. 

It's not honest expression. You're parroting other people. I would understand if you had your act together and could demonstrate some kind of mastery at at least one of these subjects. 

Conscious people can spot it a mile away who's taking from experience and who isn't. 

Edited by Nickyy

@Nickyy It's how i feel. I'm telling you exactly what is going through my mind, and what I think is right. 

I'm not fully conscious. But i can spot it too. The vibe i get from you compared to someone like Nahm is completely different. I don't really trust that you know what you're talking about.

I know i don't have all the answers. I'm still trying to figure it out. But what i wrote felt right. 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy It's how i feel. I'm telling you exactly what is going through my mind, and what I think is right. 

I'm not fully conscious. But i can spot it too. The vibe i get from you compared to someone like Nahm is completely different. I don't really trust that you know what you're talking about.

I know i don't have all the answers. I'm still trying to figure it out. But what i wrote felt right. 

So you're saying that what I'm telling you is made up? xD

@Nickyy No, i think you're trying to help me the best you can. You are telling me what you think is right and true. I just think you don't know what you're talking about with respect to my behavior and my situation. Obviously not everything you're saying is wrong, and it's coming from a good place. 

There's a difference in the advice i get from you and what i get from people like Nahm and other enlightened people. That's why i'm reacting strongly to it. I think you don't know. You might know, but i just get a feeling you're off. I don't get that feeling from certain type of people here. Not going to listen to something i don't trust, it feels right to challenge you.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy No, i think you're trying to help me the best you can. You are telling me what you think is right and true. I just think you don't know what you're talking about with respect to my behavior and my situation. Obviously not everything you're saying is wrong, and it's coming from a good place. 

There's a difference in the advice i get from you and what i get from people like Nahm and other enlightened people. That's why i'm reacting strongly to it. I think you don't know. You might know, but i just get a feeling you're off. I don't get that feeling from certain type of people here. Not going to listen to something i don't trust, it feels right to challenge you.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Of course I don't know your behaviour or situation, you're in an internet chat room xD plus i haven't got all day to try to figure you out, all I'm doing is scanning your messages because I've got other things to do.

I'm not enlightened either. I give advice of emotional mastery and how I'm doing it.

@Nickyy Fair enough. I know my behavior is kind of erratic, and what i wrote before is clearly a sign of a disturbance. But i feel better talking like that than I do if i was acting more calmly and rationally. Each person has to find their path and way to integrate and deal. What you called unhealthy behavior is a necessary step for me. 

But to each their own. Maybe you're right, and i'm way off. 

@Nickyy Lol bro you aren't helping any more. You are just taking shots at my ego at this point. 

If you don't want to help that's cool just move on. If you're trying to make some broader point feel free, but I don't know what value you're providing at this point...

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nickyy Lol bro you aren't helping any more. You are just taking shots at my ego at this point. 

If you don't want to help that's cool just move on. If you're trying to make some broader point feel free, but I don't know what value you're providing at this point...

Nobody's taking shots at you. 

No shame directed at you mate. 

10 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

i know we all want attention and understanding in life, but this isn't the place to get it. 

What was the point of this?

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Raptorsin7 What I'm saying is that you're looking for someone to follow, someone who understands you. The internet is not a place to get that, in order to sort that out you need to go into therapy and deal with your past. 

Your preference to be Molly coddled and how you distort my intention towards you tells me that it might be of good benefit to you to get some help.

That's not a criticism, it's a word of advice. 

It's clear that you're not ready for life purpose or the now or any of the advanced things because you have shadow issues, and until you sort them out they will just pull you out of the now and you won't be able to conduct yourself in an age appropriate way 

This is an internet forum.  

To be honest I had a suspicion you were going to be a problem a while back when I responded to your third eye post. 

Edited by Nickyy