Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

My reaction to Awakening...

9 posts in this topic

I thought it would be fun to post some video clips of what your guys Awakenings felt like. Maybe this is a bad idea but here's one of mine anyways lol....

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@WelcometoReality That's awesome you are very lucky ❤ I had a couple of those laughing days...need more..

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Funny... I just returned from a little stroll at the beach, and right before I got home, I was thinking about how the death of Jon Osterman / birth of Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen movie is actually a pretty cool symbolization of ego death / spiritual rebirth (or rather of how a not awakened person might imagine spiritual rebirth) and that I absolutely need to start a thread and share this divine insight with you guys ASAP. - Now if that aint synchronicity, I don't know what the heck is, heh!

"The Superman exists, and he is American!" Haha, that line makes me crack up every. single. time. LOL

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

@Bazooka Jesus nice one awesome special effects ❤

Here is me practicing staying in the present moment after reading Eckhart Tolle The Power of Now lol....