Alex bliss

If I am pure emptyness then why don't I feel other bodies.

40 posts in this topic

@Alex bliss You speak as though you understand you are unreal, but this is just an idea for you. It is not a direct realization, so you're still speaking from a position of delusion.

In this work it does not matter what you believe or think. What matters is direct awareness of what is the case.

All others, including yourself, are imaginary. You're not appreciating how radical this is. You're intellectualizing it and treating it as a cool idea. That is not nearly good enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura leo I know that's what I'm saying ..dont get me wrong when I say I don't experienced it ..I did experienced it before while doing self enquiry, when it happens words can't Express the experience but the ego usually comes back ..that's what I need am working it trying to be in that state permanent but it's not easy ..it will take many years ... 

2 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

@Leo Gura leo I know that's what I'm saying ..dont get me wrong when I say I don't experienced it ..I did experienced it before while doing self enquiry, when it happens words can't Express the experience but the ego usually comes back ..that's what I need am working it trying to be in that state permanent but it's not easy ..it will take many years ... 

what if someone told you, you don`t have many years? what if you would have to get to that point much much faster, so you really could have many years?

what if we would have to put up a giant universal trash bin and would have to dump every mental junk inside to never pull it out again. what if this endless talking about it just makes it worse while it could be the cure?

we don`t need just a heavy metal detox, most of us are not yet through with detoxing their lifes from orange. body detox in a sense is just another orange green scheeme while the world outside is rotting - the detox doesn`t start in the body it has to start outside.

Edited by remember

@Alex bliss Keep at it then. You have a sense of what the right direction is.

Try to minimize speculation. It slows your path.

@Leo Gura see that's why i don't spend time much here because the moment we accept the truth by listening from somewhere else we become deluded thinking we know the truth while in reality that our biggest blocks in doing the actual enquiry,  it actually doesn't even let you do the enquiry cuz you will feel you already know it ..so I am still keeping my doubts and curiosity in order to find out what's the actual truth directly on my own ...And it's kinda scary when I give up all the views about truth I heard from different spiritual master but that's what will take me to the actual truth ...thankyou leo some of your videos have helped me alot ...I was the kind of guy who used to believe whatever I hear without digging dipper into it..✌

4 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

...I was the kind of guy who used to believe whatever I hear without digging dipper into it..✌

why "was"?

you know it`s kind of difficult to understand what you mean by asking why you can`t feel other bodies. does it mean you can`t feel their pains and feelings in the body itself or does it mean you can`t anticipate the feeling of them in their body. it`s not true that there is no possibility to feel into someones body. for example my body feels pain when i see others having pain, usually - do you mean you can`t feel that? then i would probably go deeper into it by trying to visualize or emotionalize the bodies of others. and then try to emotionalize your own... is it still empty? you know the only reason why i can`t feel  some others anymore is usually because i have pulled up a fence against them. so you are supposedly not really really barrier free even if you have the feeling as if there were no boundaries. also imagine, if you would feel others bodies pains in the same intensity they do, there would be no one to manage the situation if the other body needs help...see. there is a big difference in not being able to feel into someones body and to read their minds. complete different topics - but the accessibility to what someone speaks of out of their mind is much bigger if you can feel into the other beings body, usually the more often you get the possibility to feel into others the better you can feel them.

you don`t need to dip anything for that.

"If I am pure emptyness then why don't I feel other bodies"

The mind loves to create stories. . . For example, "Pure emptyness should mean that I feel other bodies. Yet I don't feel other bodies. I must be doing something wrong. . . "

Emptiness isn't a thought story. It comes prior to thought stories. Yet how do we transcend thought stories and get insights of direct experience? A few things I've tried. 1. Ask "what is emptiness?". Yet don't enter thought stories such as "I read that emptiness is XXX. . . I watched a video and the teacher said emptiness is ZZZ. . . . Emptiness should be nothing. Or maybe emptiness is a lack of something, like I feel empty. . . ". Just let all of this go. Everything you think you know about emptiness. It's not a thought story exercise. Rather, it's about the essence of emptiness being revealed in direct experience. Just genuinely ask and let it go. Perhaps sit in silence. Or just do something else. 2. Humbly and genuinely ask that emptiness be revealed. This sets and intention to the Universe. Just humbly and genuinely set the intention without any expectations. Don't try to figure it out. I like to go to bed at night setting the intention such as "Please show me the true essence of Emptiness". I don't obsess about it and try to figure it out by thinking, reading or discussing it on forums. The humble/genuine intention can plant a seed in the Universe. Maybe the sprouts tomorrow, maybe next year, maybe never. . . What often happens, for me anyway, is that it may be mysteriously revealed. Maybe through LOA, maybe through Synchronicity. And things can get weird. I may be in a cafe and her a child say "Emptiness is blah blah blah". And I'm like "wtf, did that just happen?". Or I may be walking in nature, see a bee in a flower and realize emptiness. "Holy shit! Emptiness!". Then my mind is like "Whoa!! What?? Where?? We need to figure this out. What's the Emptiness". Then I often laugh at the Cosmic Joke. . . The Universe is such a prankster. . . 

There is no Universe. Lol do I really need to crush their Hearts. 

Full Truth like is not that easy to stomach at all. Like you really have to be top notch without a doubt. You literally get all alone. Not a joke Lol it is not joke. You always was all alone and you Will be that for eternity. 

Yes it is all love yet completelly empty. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

@Leo Gura see that's why i don't spend time much here because the moment we accept the truth by listening from somewhere else we become deluded thinking we know the truth while in reality that our biggest blocks in doing the actual enquiry,  it actually doesn't even let you do the enquiry cuz you will feel you already know it ..so I am still keeping my doubts and curiosity in order to find out what's the actual truth directly on my own ...And it's kinda scary when I give up all the views about truth I heard from different spiritual master but that's what will take me to the actual truth ...thankyou leo some of your videos have helped me alot ...I was the kind of guy who used to believe whatever I hear without digging dipper into it..✌

When you really understand this work a time will come when you leave this forum and my teachings behind.

You use the ladder to climb to the roof and then you throw it away. You don't keep hanging around at the top of ladder chatting about the ladder.

But not too soon! Don't throw away the ladder before you've made it to the roof! And there is more than one roof.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you really understand this work a time will come when you leave this forum and my teachings behind.

You use the ladder to climb to the roof and then you throw it away. You don't keep hanging around at the top of ladder chatting about the ladder.

Do some roof-dwellers stick around to help pull up others to the roof?

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Do some roof-dwellers stick around to help pull up others to the roof?

You like that roof-dweller identity, eh? ;)

Careful that you don't turn into the hunchback of Notre Dame.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You like that roof-dweller identity, eh? ;)

Careful that you don't turn into the hunchback of Notre Dame.

Esmeralda would be my downfall.

Unrequited love is a bitter brew to drink. It is one of Eros’ arrows misguided. Like Quasimodo, the result of such love is a return to dust.  For life lost in the pursuit of this type of love is like an exquisite vase where the flowers have withered from neglect.  Like water is needed to keep flowers flourishing, love is needed to keep a heart beating with its song of life.

G. D. Williams

@Serotoninluv  I think that unrequited love is one of the deepest, most honest forms of courage there is. God is such a drama queen. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I know. I know. . . The thing is, I actually don’t like roofs. I have an intense fear of heights. I climbed this ladder for the roof party. I heard there was a hot tub and salsa dancing going on. . . And now I’m introduced to Esmeralda and an unrequited love story.  I’ve been in this movie before. . . I’m tapping out. Leo said there are other roofs. . . . On to the next ladder. . . 

@Serotoninluv by the way, downfall... does it still hurt the ice slide - did it already snow where you are? esmeralda is probably the snow queen.

Edited by remember

15 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Leo said there are other roofs. . . . On to the next ladder. . . 

Oh no, what's that supposed to mean? Hope it's not what it sounds like....

Hey, I'm game for some hot tubbing and salsa dancing... well, I don't know how to salsa dance, you will have to lead.:)

https://tenor.com/view/dancing-dog-gif-3985063

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

My new roof theme. Time to start climbing. 

On the roof's the only place I know
Where you just have to wish to make it so
Let's go up on the roof 

@Serotoninluv see no esmeraldas, no snow queens - only chili for the toddlers. ;)

Edited by remember
sorry salsa.... hey that`s my taco...

38 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Oh no, what's that supposed to mean? Hope it's not what it sounds like....

Leo caught me with my hand in the identity cookie jar. 

Just some self deprecating humor. 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

with my hand in the identity cookie jar. 

Hehe, happens to the best of us, it's okay :)

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Just some self deprecating humor. 

Humor is a good! 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?