Alex bliss

If I am pure emptyness then why don't I feel other bodies.

40 posts in this topic

As emptiness can't have any boundaries how can I get stuck at one body..why can't I fly from this body or that body...I feel like there is no body ..everything is just a dream and there is no separate body and everything else is part of that dream ..and there is nobody except me as emptiness and this dream world where there is nobody except me ...

If there is pure emptiness, there are no bodies. How could you feel any?

@Alex bliss

If I am pure emptyness then why don't I feel other bodies.

There is ONE BIG BODY (Pure Awareness)

This ONE BIG BODY feels every other mini-body (Alex Bliss, SoonHei, Ivankiss...)

Right now, a mini-body is asking why it cannot feel the rest of the mini-bodies...

The mini-body can only be/feel itself.

This is like if PURE AWARENESS was your entire body.

and Your Hand was asking the question If I am the whole body, why can't I feel the rest of the body

It is because the hand can only feel the hand. If you step on a nail, you will not feel the pain in the hand, it will be in the foot. the pure-awareness (YOU) in the entire body will feel the pain in the hand and in the feet. as well, the pain will be felt in the hand and in the feet. But hand will not share the pain of the feet.

In short, the one asking your question is the HAND (Alex Bliss) and not the ENTIRE BODY (pure awareness)

PURE AWARENESS is ALREADY feeling all other bodies. Just as your body is ARLEADY feeling all the parts of your body.

Don't be a hand... realize you're (always & already) the ENTIRE BODY! then your question will also be gone :)

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 hour ago, Alex bliss said:

As emptiness can't have any boundaries how can I get stuck at one body..why can't I fly from this body or that body...I feel like there is no body ..everything is just a dream and there is no separate body and everything else is part of that dream ..and there is nobody except me as emptiness and this dream world where there is nobody except me ...

What it means to be YOU as the small self means that you can't access other finite minds.  Thats what it means to be you! If you could do that you would stop being you and you would become some hybrid thing.   

Being you does not mean that simultaneously you are not also God or universal awareness/consciousness...But your purpose in being you is so that you could be you.  Its like the chair and the table analogy we discussed in the other post.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Now the real question is can I ever be the entire awareness!!!!!

1 minute ago, Alex bliss said:

That's where mysticsm comes in :)

But be careful what you wish for.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I mean I love the struggle of finding truth ? I am born curious...

Spiritual journey is both exciting and lonely and painfull yet very mysterious journey...far better than my old boring life ...

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's where mysticsm comes in :)

But be careful what you wish for.

Hahaha. Yeah be very careful What you Wish for. This is not a joke. 

You Will literally die for Truth in every way. But do not worry it is Best thing ever. Yet it is complete mindfuck and Everything gets inverted and turned upside Down. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity as if the one who chooses to wish for what you ask to be careful about had a choice in the matter

more like. hang on tight! you on a roller-coaster ride! and the steering wheel in yo hands ain't plugged in

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Alex bliss There is no I. You still aren't getting that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

You already are and what you are calling "I" here is just an appearance in you. 

The real "I", is you as your true nature, awareness/consciousness. 

As awareness you dont need a mind to know yourself or know that you are aware, but you do need a mind and body to experience.

Experience is intimate to the experiencer, hence why you can't experience through multiple ppl, it's just not set up that way.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

but pure awareness is errythaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang bruh

thought we were talking about being i less, sounds more like teethless...xD shouldn`t have touched that booty.

Edited by remember
of course it means you shouldn`t have touched that booty - it`s i less and teethless, but man what a fist

@Leo Gura leo I know ì am not don't experienced it directly but there is nothing wrong with using the I word while having a conversation...Even most spiritual master use the word sometimes but what really matters is you know that it isn't real... it's just a sound don't be serious don't put a meaning on it ...