DizIzMikey

Tell Me

10 posts in this topic

How am I suppose to know the truth when I don't even know what's going to happen when I die?

I am guessing the proposal is that I can find out empirically, which I think I have but I don't know...so that must mean I don't have true enlightenment

I think what I have is an intellectual understanding of enlightenment, which is no enlightenment at all because everything I understand is a belief

So  am I to keep my "faith" or.....take my faith away... because myself is telling myself that I have to dispose of every belief 24/7 .. but consequently I think that will

damage me because I am in a toxic environment with my family being extreme extroverts..they are constantly wanting to experience life instead of turning in..so I am in quite the pickle right now due to the situation that I'm in.. so... I think renouncing my busy stupid life would be the "proper" way to go..Leos video..until I find the truth... but if I do that..relationships within the family will possibly cease to exist... I have tried to negotiate with my wife to go to a meditation retreat, however there is a lot going on at the moment which makes it impossible..I know it's not impossible but it seems impossible..I don't want to hurt to my wife actually.. even though the hurt does theoretically not exist...but she doesn't understand that due to us having different paths in life... she is a catholic and I am .. I don't know really

So I need help.....

So anyone with any advice, it would be appreciated

P.S.

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO UMM WONT JUDGE TOO MUCH.. umm go ahead and read it nevermind I don't care

and I get this strange feeling that my grandpa is deranged... he ..somehow is projecting that he is Yahweh I think I uhh.. get that vibe...... He is alone .. quite often.. but he does not meditate.. So... is he crazy or ... does he seriously think that? I'm not sure ..I know this sounds crazy, but I thought this was the best place to actually express this because... his vibe is .. unnatural ... I think he just has very strong anger issues....CRAZY RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

EITHER THAT OR ITS ME BEING REALLY SICK... I CANT FREAKING TELL.. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW I THINK IS THAT WHEN HE IS AROUND ITS THE ONLY WAY IT HAPPENS.. SO I THINK HES SICK... lolol ... OR I AM FUCKING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!! lolol....

Either way..advice would be appreciated

and.. how do you block someones vibe if that's even possible? Because he's fucking nuts... everytime he speaks it's like.. fucking poison when he doesn't get his way.. it's..disgusting.

breathing a bit might help, relax, no one is crazy, that's a concept. no one can BE a concept, your extroverted environment is causing your extroverting seeking. either looking for guidance or using some form of external... ness thingy to figure out what youre doing, or seeking, or whatever. Don't worry about other people, your wife or your grand pa. I mean care about them and help if you can as long as youre not sacrificing "yourself" for the sake of others, (remember who is number 1 here ) your wife isn't going to discover happiness for you, if theres true love there she'll support what you have to do to be happy.

no one is going to tell you about death either, (hint another concept),  when that these bags of ones goes back to mother the only onnes that can tell you about it are long gone, and even if they could tell you, its still be a misinterpretation

21 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

How am I suppose to know the truth when I don't even know what's going to happen when I die?

I am guessing the proposal is that I can find out empirically, which I think I have but I don't know...so that must mean I don't have true enlightenment

I think what I have is an intellectual understanding of enlightenment, which is no enlightenment at all because everything I understand is a belief

So  am I to keep my "faith" or.....take my faith away... because myself is telling myself that I have to dispose of every belief 24/7 .. but consequently I think that will

damage me because I am in a toxic environment with my family being extreme extroverts..they are constantly wanting to experience life instead of turning in..so I am in quite the pickle right now due to the situation that I'm in.. so... I think renouncing my busy stupid life would be the "proper" way to go..Leos video..until I find the truth... but if I do that..relationships within the family will possibly cease to exist... I have tried to negotiate with my wife to go to a meditation retreat, however there is a lot going on at the moment which makes it impossible..I know it's not impossible but it seems impossible..I don't want to hurt to my wife actually.. even though the hurt does theoretically not exist...but she doesn't understand that due to us having different paths in life... she is a catholic and I am .. I don't know really

So I need help.....

So anyone with any advice, it would be appreciated

P.S.

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO UMM WONT JUDGE TOO MUCH.. umm go ahead and read it nevermind I don't care

and I get this strange feeling that my grandpa is deranged... he ..somehow is projecting that he is Yahweh I think I uhh.. get that vibe...... He is alone .. quite often.. but he does not meditate.. So... is he crazy or ... does he seriously think that? I'm not sure ..I know this sounds crazy, but I thought this was the best place to actually express this because... his vibe is .. unnatural ... I think he just has very strong anger issues....CRAZY RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

EITHER THAT OR ITS ME BEING REALLY SICK... I CANT FREAKING TELL.. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW I THINK IS THAT WHEN HE IS AROUND ITS THE ONLY WAY IT HAPPENS.. SO I THINK HES SICK... lolol ... OR I AM FUCKING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!! lolol....

Either way..advice would be appreciated

and.. how do you block someones vibe if that's even possible? Because he's fucking nuts... everytime he speaks it's like.. fucking poison when he doesn't get his way.. it's..disgusting.

Mikey you sound like your life is a wreck, do this stop all the nonsense and take some time to be with your wife,  i mean really be with her, talk with her, listen to her, get her to tell you how she feels, ask her if she is fulfilled, and if not why, ask her what is missing in the relationship that would make it better, do things with her, go some place with her it dont have to be expensive, just something simple, maybe a walk in the park.  Keep your mouth shut and listen to her, learn to communicate with her on every level of her being, and maybe it will help you learn something about yourself.

P.S reading your text you dont sound far from nuts :)

@charlie2dogs lololol thank you, ive been wanting to take a break but... morality kicks my ass when i think of poverty around the world, but tommorrow i will just do this. at 2 minutes sounding far from nuts comment reminded me of this lol... if you would like fastforward to 2 minutes lol

@99th_monkey thank you... i was feeling crazy but its a concept lol...need to put my child in daycare than ill have like 4 hours to meditate or whatever without disturbances.

@DizIzMikey 

On 01.06.2016 at 7:55 AM, DizIzMikey said:

until I find the truth... but if I do that..relationships within the family will possibly cease to exist

No, don`t worry, they won`t, at least they don`t have to. Personally for me relationships within the family became very precious, ten times more precious than before. Also I understood that even one person can drastically change the environment, making it healthier by simply breaking the pattern of usual every day behavior.

And about your grandfather... Those are just the tricks of your mind, the protection mechanism. (Its difficult to say from what exactly, but I am pretty sure that is some sort of protection that makes you wanting not to communicate with him).

P.S. There are a few levels of truth.

@DizIzMikey 

On 01.06.2016 at 7:55 AM, DizIzMikey said:

until I find the truth... but if I do that..relationships within the family will possibly cease to exist

No, don`t worry, they won`t, at least they don`t have to. Personally for me relationships within the family became very precious, ten times more precious than before. Also I understood that even one person can drastically change the environment, making it healthier by simply breaking the pattern of usual every day behavior.

And about your grandfather... Those are just the tricks of your mind, the protection mechanism. (Its difficult to say from what exactly, but I am pretty sure that is some sort of protection that makes you wanting not to communicate with him).

P.S. There are a few levels of truth.

@DizIzMikey Sounds like you gotta get your house in order before you go biting off enlightenment. Take care of the basics, build some good habits, figure out the issues with your wife, create some free time in your life, get away from toxic people if you must.

You're not going to be effective at enlightenment work until you create a proper environment in which to do it. It's like you're a soldier in a WWI trench fighting the Germans and trying to get enlightened at the same time. You'll just drive yourself nuts that way.

Plan a course of action. Gather your resources. Be strategic!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don t look at enlightenment as just a technique. Add a little of spirituality to it. Accept things which happen to you as perfect.  Believe that difficult things are a gift given to you by universe to help you getting out of the dream. People with a comfortable and happy (!?) life will just probably never get there. They will not want to give up these concepts. Never complain. Embrace every little things of life, particularly the difficult ones, they are a huge help in your inquiry to enlightenment. Acceptance, humbleness and will are concepts you will need … nothing else.

@Leo Gura I do not think your name was Leo on accident. 

Thank you for the divine advice

Leo Guru