Zigzag Idiot

Music

2,847 posts in this topic

I wish there was a forum for this and art. I could use it right now! thanks for the music thread(s) felt this song was a better fit here.

Edited by BlueOak

I hate the thread getting too long and I can't be assured it isn't messing w/ ppls phones so what I am going to do is once a day offer a chain of good music and leave it up for 24 hours and then cut the rest out sans the best song in the list so that there isn't this huge wall of unloaded videos.  I feel that is a good compromise.  I can share music and not take up too much space.

Check out this band, they're great!

Edited by Loba

@Loba Appreciate the gesture, some of these pages definitely slow down my phone lol

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze Haha, np, I never use my phone so I forgot - when I went to check this page yesterday on my phone it crashed the page.
I just found a treasure trove of amazing music and got a bit overzealous.  It doesn't end, one song gets a chain of just more and more amazing music.

Edited by Loba

Edited by Loba

On 3/1/2022 at 11:50 AM, Loba said:

@lostingenosmaze Haha, np, I never use my phone so I forgot - when I went to check this page yesterday on my phone it crashed the page.
I just found a treasure trove of amazing music and got a bit overzealous.  It doesn't end, one song gets a chain of just more and more amazing music.

Yeah, music's so big that you can actually make it on YT just compiling it into certain themes or moods. That's what I like about channels like Chill Music Lab, it's like they curate their tastes for you!

Other channels like that that I like:

playlist for traveling in empty places

Moody Breakcore mix

That 3 A.M. Fresh Air

'Blissful Solitude' - Ambient Mix

Hardwave / Cyberpunk / Futurebass Mix

Classic 90's Happy Hardcore Anthems Mix

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus