Harikrishnan

A reality Question

19 posts in this topic

Everything is your imagination you are imagining everything right now. So i got this from my psychedelic experience. And i heard benthino saying everything is already created, that means all possibilities of you exist from you being a beggar to billionaire exist. And i heard bashar saying you are shifting to infinite no of parallel reality every moment (My knowledge its by emotions,thoughts,feeling etc). 

So this are one of the highest teachings and how i see it is 

You are imagining everything that is already created and your imagining depends on emotions,thoughts,feeling and with this you are shifting to different parralel realities where you enter and imagine everything that is already created.  So this explains many spiritual masters saying no free will exist. 

I think i am right till now about how i understand things.  

But i am stuck on another thing Ramana maharshi was a enlightened being. He is just like or more than budha in my imagination. He definetely knew reality.  But why did he get cancer? Was he imagining his cancer? If there was infinite reality, and if he wanted could he have jumped to one where there was no cancer but still enlightened like he was?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan the way i see it. There are degrees of realization... To him. His was such a total annihilation that initially he did not take care of his body and it was rotting as he sat in bliss.

The larger dream always unfolds on it's own... He had let go totally, not even Caring about what happens or not. So his cancer was just what happened... He maybe could have gotten treatment for it as the primary concern and it would have been likely healed fully. 

Anyhow, one can be Enlightened and still care how their haircut looks and one can also not care about their haircut. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Harikrishnan the way i see it. There are degrees of realization... To him. His was such a total annihilation that initially he did not take care of his body and it was rotting as he sat in bliss.

The larger dream always unfolds on it's own... He had let go totally, not even Caring about what happens or not. So his cancer was just what happened... He maybe could have gotten treatment for it as the primary concern and it would have been likely healed fully. 

Anyhow, one can be Enlightened and still care how their haircut looks and one can also not care about their haircut. 

Yes you are right. I was thinking from body point of view, he was so enlightened that he didnt care about his body. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan it wasn't his ego that imagined that it was him as God.   I believe that if he used mysticism to become omniscient he could potentially have healed himself.  I have not healed yet but i have had mystical experiences where some real amazing things happened so i believe healing is totally possible.

So perhaps he didn't reach that level or he had no fear of death thus had no desire to heal "himself" as he knew he was God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Everything is your imagination you are imagining everything right now. So i got this from my psychedelic experience. And i heard benthino saying everything is already created, that means all possibilities of you exist from you being a beggar to billionaire exist. And i heard bashar saying you are shifting to infinite no of parallel reality every moment (My knowledge its by emotions,thoughts,feeling etc). 

You are imagining everything that is already created and your imagining depends on emotions,thoughts,feeling and with this you are shifting to different parralel realities where you enter and imagine everything that is already created.  So this explains many spiritual masters saying no free will exist. 

But i am stuck on another thing Ramana maharshi was a enlightened being. He is just like or more than budha in my imagination. He definetely knew reality.  But why did he get cancer? Was he imagining his cancer? If there was infinite reality, and if he wanted could he have jumped to one where there was no cancer but still enlightened like he was?

Ramana was right and the other two are charlatans. That's why there is a disconnect.

11 minutes ago, Nickyy said:

Ramana was right and the other two are charlatans. That's why there is a disconnect.

How do u know that? Have you verified from your own experience? When u say Ramana was right ok Ramana said there is no free will. Benthino said everything is already created which means also there is no free will and bashar says you are jumping through different parallel reality which if we look closely his teaching point towards no free will. 

2 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

How do u know that? Have you verified from your own experience? When u say Ramana was right ok Ramana said there is no free will. Benthino said everything is already created which means also there is no free will and bashar says you are jumping through different parallel reality which if we look closely his teaching point towards no free will. 

There is no free will because there is no person really responsible for conditioned physical / mental reality. 

Ramana died of cancer because cancer is just a part of being alive. He never questioned it because he didn't need to, he wasn't concerned with physical life. 

I think one of his last sayings was "dust to dust". Like he didn't care. Life and death are dualities. 

That's what is meant by no "free will". 

@Harikrishnan You don't care about death in the present moment. Death makes complete sense when you're not worrying about it or resisting it. I think Ramana Maharishi walked around with a cane for a good number of years. I'm sure he was as nourished by having to use that cane as anything else in his experience. 

He's a perfect example of surrender, peace and happiness. 

Dying isn't a problem, resistance to life and surrender to life (making a self) is the only problem 

These aren't spiritual teachings. They sound like egoic self help dressed up as enlightenment teachings.

Benhito is talking about will and that you should be doing things that according to him are "worth it".

10 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Everything is your imagination you are imagining everything right now. So i got this from my psychedelic experience.

“Everything is your imagination”...is that what was realized? May not initially seem like a critical distinction to point out, but it is. 

That distinction shines here when put this way:

I totally realized everything is my imagination,....And then i heard “benthino” “saying” “everything” “is” “already” “created” (etc), that means all possibilities of you exist from you being a beggar to billionaire exist. And i heard bashar saying you are shifting to infinite no of parallel reality every moment (My knowledge its by emotions,thoughts,feeling etc). 

Continuing on in the same vein...

I totally realized everything is my imagination, ......one of the highest teachings and how i see it is 

I totally realized everything is my imagination......You are imagining everything that is already created and your imagining depends on emotions,thoughts,feeling and with this you are shifting to different parralel realities where you enter and imagine everything that is already created.  So this explains many spiritual masters saying no free will exist. 

I totally realized everything is my imagination,.....and “i” “understand” “things”.  

I totally realized everything is my imagination.....But “i” am stuck on another “thing” “Ramana maharshi” was “a enlightened being”. He is just like or more than budha in my imagination. He definetely knew reality.  But why did he get cancer? Was he imagining his cancer? If there was infinite reality, and if he wanted could he have jumped to one where there was no cancer but still enlightened like he was?

I don’t know if you’ll see what I’m trying to point out, because the nature of it isn’t “dualable” or “wordable”.

Also, relatively speaking, there are teachers who experience infinity directly, and know it can’t be explained or thought. Can’t be conceptualized. 

So to try to ‘reach’ the seeker, they use analogies like infinity many worlds. It’s as helpful as it gets, but when ‘you’ ‘experience’ ‘infinity’, it’s very clear that they are doing this, and why. Sean Carroll is about as great of a living example of this as you’ll find imo. He seems to have made that all important leap from science to actuality. I believe years ago Sean’s sentiment would’ve been, “if you think you’ve understood quantum mechanics, you haven’t”....today, I believe his sentiment might be more like “oh ya, you can understand quantum mechanics’. I’m speculating on all of this, but, he might be inclined to nonetheless limit what he is now aware of, in what he’s saying. 

(Hope this is taken as a helpful attempt, rather than taking a ‘jab’ at you or anything) 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think you are complicating things for me ? @Nahm i dont know if you associated my use of words with my ego, i am not native english speaker i dont know how to question things  properly using english language (my bad). 

Let me rephrase my question can there be a case where Ramana Maharshi being enlightened like he was live on earth without cancer? When we say there is no he yes its true in absolute sense but what about relative? In relative could ramana imagine himself without cancer but same time enlightened.

12 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

What I'm picking up on here are assumptions. When we say "This is a teaching". There is an underlying assumption of a concrete objective reality. The thought "how I see it" can have an underlying assumption of "this is how it is". . . These assumptions are often subconscious and can be limiting. My mind does this a lot and I can see this occur in my own mind.

If we change the sentence to "This is a sandcastle" it breaks the attachment/identification since nobody is attached/identified to a sandcastle because we know it is not concrete objectivity and will soon dissolve back to beach. All teachings are like sandcastles. They can be fun to construct and can have practical value, yet the substance of sandcastles is not sandcastle. The substance is sand.

This construct/hypothesis contains lots of nuances.  We could spend an entire human lifetime exploring the nuances in the above statement. And many humans have. . . I think the construct you have created is a super cool sandcastle. 

Saying a being is an "enlightened being" can elevate the authority of that being. Saying a being is like buddha and definitely knew reality further strengthens the authority of that being. It creates a scenario in which the being is an authority of truth and is unquestioned. If Ramana Maharshi is like buddha and definitely knows reality, everything Ramana says is true without question. . .  This is turning one's authority over to another being. Humans do this a lot and it can have practical value. Yet we are not always aware that we are turning our authority over. You have access to the same truth as Ramana maharshi and buddha. You don't need to create a scenario in which they are the authority. This will limit expansion. You can cut out the middle-man and access it directly. . . As well, all teachings are partial truths. When we turn our authority over to another being, we often lose sight that these teachings are relative, partial truths. In doing so, we interpret the teachings as complete truths.

Regarding the question. . . from my POV, there is conflation and an assumption of good and bad. There is conflation between a transcendent "You" and a personal "you". From the perspective of a personal "you", cancer is "bad" and it is something the human doesn't want. Yet from a transcendent "You", there is no longer any person to take ownership of the cancer. There is no "you" that has cancer. There is no difference between the cancer in "my" body or the cancer in a lizard's body in Tasmania. There is no difference between "my" cancer cells and "my" non-cancer cells. There is no difference between cancer cells and a blooming flower. From this transcendent perspective, cancer is Love. Those cancer cells are trying to divide, replicate themselves and survive. Why would we want to stop them? Why wouldn't we want to promote their growth? . . . Imagine a volcano destroyed a forest and we discovered a small patch of plants that survived, yet are injured badly. We love those plants and nurse them back to health so a beautiful forest can regrow. We wouldn't dump chemicals on the plants to kill them. Similarly, why wouldn't we nurse cancer cells sot that they can grow into a beautiful tumor? . . . Perhaps You had so much love that You allowed those cancer cells to grow and flourish. To kill those cancer cells with chemicals would be heartless and barbaric.  

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Saying a being is an "enlightened being" can elevate the authority of that being. Saying a being is like buddha and definitely knew reality further strengthens the authority of that being. It creates a scenario in which the being is an authority of truth and is unquestioned. If Ramana Maharshi is like buddha and definitely knows reality, everything Ramana says is true without question. . .  This is turning one's authority over to another being. Humans do this a lot and it can have practical value. Yet we are not always aware that we are turning our authority over. You have access to the same truth as Ramana maharshi and buddha. You don't need to create a scenario in which they are the authority. This will limit expansion. You can cut out the middle-man and access it directly. . . As well, all teachings are partial truths. When we turn our authority over to another being, we often lose sight that these teachings are relative, partial truths. In doing so, we interpret the teachings as complete truths.

Wow i never looked at it like that. 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Regarding the question. . . from my POV, there is conflation and an assumption of good and bad. There is conflation between a transcendent "You" and a personal "you". From the perspective of a personal "you", cancer is "bad" and it is something the human doesn't want. Yet from a transcendent "You", there is no longer any person to take ownership of the cancer. There is no "you" that has cancer. There is no difference between the cancer in "my" body or the cancer in a lizard's body in Tasmania. There is no difference between "my" cancer cells and "my" non-cancer cells. There is no difference between cancer cells and a blooming flower. From this transcendent perspective, cancer is Love. Those cancer cells are trying to divide, replicate themselves and survive. Why would we want to stop them? Why wouldn't we want to promote their growth? . . . Imagine a volcano destroyed a forest and we discovered a small patch of plants that survived, yet are injured badly. We love those plants and nurse them back to health so a beautiful forest can regrow. We wouldn't dump chemicals on the plants to kill them. Similarly, why wouldn't nurse cancer cells sot that they can grow into a beautiful tumor?

Oh good lord.. you are like one of the zen masters who strike with a stick.   i always feared cancer, my ego never wanted it, so i am having questions like this, Why great masters had cancer? My ego wants to know whether with my  sandcastle i could avoid it. Haha its looking for comfort. 

@Serotoninluv My ego is using some of absolute Truths(everything is imagination) for its benefit. (This work is getting complicated and fun). Is it normal for ego to use it like that? 

Just now, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv ??
@Harikrishnan “....kill the Buddha”

A part of me really want to another part is identified with it. Slowly but surely it will happen at its own beautiful time.  ❤

46 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Serotoninluv My ego is using some of absolute Truths(everything is imagination) for its benefit. (This work is getting complicated and fun). Is it normal for ego to use it like that? 

Yes. . . The deeper we go, the sneakier the squirrel gets. . . 

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

Slowly but surely it will happen at its own beautiful time.  ❤

For sure. I heard Ramana said the same thing about the cancer. I don’t know if it’s true or not, that’s just something I heard. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

At the age of 70, as cancer ravaged his body, Ramana’s devotees begged him to cure himself. He lovingly replied, “Why are you so attached to this body? Let it go,” he said. “Where can I go? I am here.”

“That in which all these worlds seem to exist steadily, that of which all these worlds are a possession, that from which all these worlds arise, that for which all these exist, that by which all these worlds come into existence and that which is indeed all these — that alone is the existing reality. Let us cherish that Self, which is the Reality, in the Heart.”

— Sri Ramana Maharshi